Telling My Story

~Chapter 72~

 Opening my eyes I see that I'm on the couch so I try to sit up but Steve says take it easy. Steve makes sure I've eaten and has everything I need. Ever since the accident with Ben Steve hasn't left my side and is now getting the door. He comes over to me with the officer I think his names officer Neil or somthing like that. They sit across form and start talking.

Hey Zoey how are you feeling today?. Neil asks.

Better. Do I have to make a statement?. I ask.

Yes I've gotton one from the others and your brother now I just need one from you. Can you tell me what happened?. Neil says.

I couldn't sleep much last night so I just spent some time writing and once it was bright outside I came downstairs to make breakfast. It wasn't until I finished eating that I heard a knock at my door. I didn't think to much of it because I thought it was just one of the girls or the guys. When I opened it I saw Ben at that time I didn't want to see him but all he wanted was to apologise for what he did.

When I said I didn't want to hear it and for him to leave he just got more angry by the minute. He said it was a mistake and he was only using me. I kept telling him to leave and then he just punched me and I fell. He didn't stop until Cyrus and Darius pulled him back and held him away from me. They kept holding him while Marcus called you and Steve checked on me and took me to the hospital from after being in the car on the way to the hospital I doint remember anything else. I say.

That's alright everything you said will help us. Now Zoey you have the choice to press charges. Neil says.

Yes press charges on him I doint want him to do this to anyone else. I say.

Alright Zoey I'll keep you and your family updated. Thankyou for your time. Neil says getting up.

Thankyou officer. I say as Steve walks out with him.

I grab my laptop and open a word document to work on a sharing my story magazine. Steve says he's going to the main house to get a few things and then he will be back soon. I nod and then go back to my laptop to start writing my story for this magazine. This first magazine was storys about famous peoples lives and everything that had to go through either growing up and where they are now after everything they went through or even still do to this day.

~Magazine Story~

Hey my name is Zoey Perez and this is my story. It all started on the 5th of July when I was born alongside my twin brother Steve. I'm the younger twin by 20 minutes. Growing up was amazing I always played around with my brothers and sisters and was always ready to help my parents whenever they needed it. At age Ten or Eleven I remember waking up and only finding my mum in the kitchen usually where she sat with dad. She looked sad and lost. It turned out that my farther just disappeared without a word.

Ever since then it was always just my sibling and my mum. We always had great times togetter but not having a dad around made it hard especially for my brothers. Steve always protected me and kept me safe. A couple years later Steve and I were 22 at the time and we were given a letter by a friend's dad who was friends with out dad. It had an address to a hospital it La where our dad could of been.

We went there and soon found him. He was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer and only had a few more months to live. Over the months we fixed our ralationship and became close again. When November came dad was getting worse so we called in doctors only to have them tell us that it was his last day. He took his last breath with his wife and four kids surronding him. Life has never been the same without him and knowing that I'll never have what I had with my dad ever again destroys
 me and I always miss him even to this day.

I found someone who made me happy but after months I found out he was cheating on me when he fhad the guts to tell me. We were eggaged but I broke it off after being heartbroken because I loved him and was ready to spend the rest of my life with him. Today as I write this yesterday he hit me...