Chillin W/Romeo

~Chapter 29~

Everyone in the house is still asleep. I sit outside by the pool throwing a ball for Romeo to play with. I spend a few hours throwing the ball back and forth until everyone wakes up and cars leave the property. Dari comes out and over to Romeo and I.

Steve's gone out with Marcus and lucus. The others are filming. Are you ok everyones worried about you and Steve. Dari says.

Uh we found out that our dad has cancer.... We have a brother and our family was hideing things from us I say.

I'm so sorry Zoe you both doint deserve this. Dari says hugging me.

I know he's hurt Steve and I but I doint want him to go I say crying.

I know babe its going to be hard but I'll    be here every step of the way so will the other guys Dari says.

I spend a while with Romeo and Dari before we all head inside and chill on the couch. Romeo lays next to me with his legs on top of mine his head also rests on my lap.

~Steve's Pov~

I feel like I'm living in a horror story. I caint believe this is true I'm going to end up without a farther. We arrived at the park, Lucus and Marcus took me out to get my mind off this but so far I caint stop thinking about things.

Whatever happened you can tell us Lucus says.

You sure it's pretty heavy I say.

If it helps you then we can take it Marcus says.

Our dad has cancer we doint know how long he will have left, we have a brother and our family kept all of it from Zoe and I so that's why we have been distant I say.

Steve we will get through this together. You and Zoe are family we will do anything for you guys. Lucus says.

Not only do twins stay together but family does too. Whatever you need please tell us Marcus says.

Thanks guys I say.

We spend some time in the park clearing my head and joking around before going back home. Going through the garage the twins and I take our shoes off inside and head inside.
~End of Pov~

It was now around lunch time and everyone was back at the house. My eyes were red from crying and I could see that Cyrus was concerned. The Twins came over to Steve and I and pulled us into a group hug. Everyone here really did start to feel like family. Pulling away from the hug Cyrus and Christina come and sit down on the couch.

Hey we herd about your dad. We're really sorry that you guys have to go through this Cyrus says.

We're always here if you need us Christina says.

Thanks guys it means a lot I say patting Romeo.

Steve and I go outside for a bit until we get a facetime call from Jaxon.

~Facetime call~

Jaxon. Are you guys alright we haven't heard  from you in a while.

Steve. We're fine we have just been with our family... Their like family to us.

Jaxon. Alright your brother and sister will be here the day after tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know.

Zoey. Thanks dad

Steve. Thanks dad... That's so weird to say.

Jaxon. I'm happy your calling me dad again ever if it is weird. I'll see you later.

Steve&Zoey. Bye

We hang up and spend hours upon hours reflecting on life and the things that will come. As night falls we watch the sunset and the stars shine once night has fallen . Dari and Alex come outside with food and sit with us.
We all soon start eating and talking about other things.

Many hours into the night we go to bed and try to get a good night's Sleep. Romeo ends up sneaking into Daris room in the middle of the night.