Going Home

~Chapter 9~

I woke up early and dicided to cook breakfast tyeing my hair up into a ponytail I go out of my room and into the kitchen. I put a pan on the stove and turn it on. I grab the eggs and bacon out of the fridge. Cracking the eggs into the pan I start to stir them around to make scrambled eggs.

In another pan I put the bacon in letting it cook. I check the calender on the fridge and see that tommow is the day I go back home. While the bacon and eggs are cooking I get my laptop from the living room and double check that I have a flight booked home.

Checking the food i see that it's done and grab some plates down. By the time I finish serving I hear a knock at the door and I see Steve walking out. I go over to the door and open it to reveal Darius.

Hey I just came to give Steve his charger back is he awake Darius asks.

He just woke up come in I say opening the door wider for him to come in.

Darius walks in and sees Steve at the counter. I walk back to the kitchen and give Steve his breakfast. He thanks me before eating it. I leave the guys to it and eat my breakfast on the balcony. A couple minutes later I finish my food and go back in to clean up. Darius and Steve look at me as I start to wash up the dishes and pans.

Is everything ok I ask.

Yeah we've just booked a flight home so we will leave later this afternoon Steve says.

I have to get ready for mine I say as I dry the dishes.

Oh are you leaving early Darius says.

Yeah i thought I would get an earlier flight so I could get in when it's still light I say going into my room.

I pack up my room since I just have some chloths and a few other things. I get changed, do my teeth and check that I have everything. I walk out of my room with my bags and say bye to Steve and Darius.

Hey Zoe can I take your car to the airport Steve asks.

Sure I say giving him the keys on my way out.

I leave the apartment and go down to the lobby in the elevator. I reach the bottom floor and walk outside calling for an uber. Once the uber has come the driver helps me with my bags and then I'm soon on my way to the airport. A couple of minutes later I arrive at the airport and pay the driver, he helps me with my bags again. I thank him before going into the airport.

I check in my bags, go through security and then board my plane to Maryland. I got onto the plane a seat in the back. I check my ticket and make sure I have the right number, I have a row to myself so I sit near the window and put my earphones in to listen to music.

A few hours later the plane has landed, I've received my bags and I'm now in the car with my mum on the may to the house. When I got into Maryland the sun was setting so I can imagine that the guys would be getting in late. My mum and I get to the house and I head in with my bags going straight to my room. I get ready for bed in my room and neatly put away my things in my suitcase when I'm done.

Zoey did you want any food my mum asks me.

No thankyou mama I'm tired so I'm just going to go to bed I say.

Alright goodnight my mum says.

Night mama I say as I get into bed and fall asleep.

~Steve's Pov~

Myself and the brothers and Alex have gone through sucurity and have checked in out bags. We are now on the plane going home to Maryland. I'm sad with the twins while a row behind me Darius, Cyrus and Alex sit. The brothers have dicided that they want to move back to Maryland but by their own house. They   have invited me to come live with them but I'm not sure if I can leave my sisters side.

The plane lands in Maryland and I get of the plane to get by bag. Once I've got my bag I head outside calling for an uber. By this time the brothers and Alex are behind me. The uber comes and Alex joins me and we get into the uber and head to our houses since we live near each other.

The drive is not long so we soon arrive home. I pay the driver and grab my bag as I get out with Alex. I say bye to him as he walks to his house accross the road. I go in to my room, get changed and then go to bed.

~End of Steve's Pov~