La Shopping W/Christina

~Chapter 88~

Tommow was Chris's party but today we were going to leave for La and when I say we I mean Maddy, Darius, Cyrus, Christina, Lucus, Ivanita, Marcus, Kiki, Steve and myself nearly the whole squad. I make my bed and pack my suitcase for a couple days when I'm done I take my bag downstairs and grab my small backpack with a few essentials, passport etc. I leave my house and lock up and go over to the main house's driveway.

Walking down and around I get to the fountain and put my things into the main car with Darius, Maddy, the twins, Kiki and Steve. I then get into the very back with Steve and soon Darius drives us all to the airport. A couple of hours after checking in and waiting for our flight we board the plane and fly off to La. During the flight my phone dings meaning I have a text so I look and see its from August so for most of the flight we talk back and forth.

*Text from August*
Hey Zoey it's me August just wanted to see what your up to for the next few days.

*Text from Zoey*
Hey August I'm flying to La with a couple of my family and friends at the moment but tommow I'll be at Chris's album party with them.

*Text from August*
Your going to the party? Well I'll see you there.

*Text from Zoey*
Yeah I am It looks like your going too?.

*Text from August*
Yeah I'm going. I was thinking the next day we could go into the studio?.

*Text from Zoey*
Oh cool sure I'll be there when and where?.

*Text from August*
Let's say around 10am I can pick you up from your hotel?.

*Text from Zoey*
Sure sound good. I'm at *sends location* I'll see you at the party.

*Text from August*
See you then Zoey.

The plane lands in La just as I put my phone back in my pocket. I get up and leave the plane with Steve and Kiki and make my way through the airport to grab my bag. Once I've gotton my bag with the others we all head outside and to a car. Several hours in the afternoon. The others were chilling while Christina and I went out and looked around some stores.

Zoe could you please take a photo of me?. Christina asks handing me her phone.

Sure. I say taking her phone.

Thanks so much. Christina says posing for the camera.

You look amazing. I say as I take a few and then hand her phone back to her.

Aw your so sweet thankyou. These look amazing. Christina says as she posts one to her insta.

I'm glad you liked it and I'm happy to help. I say.

For hours we walk around grab some drinks, shop and even stop at a sushi restaurant to meet up with the others. After eating so much sushi we get a car back to the hotel and relax. Once we're back we head up to our rooms and relax. Being in La reminds me of the time we all used to live here and how much fun we used to have here before moving closer to family.

I take my outfit for the party out of the bag and hang it up along with the shoes and then go next door and watch a movie with Kiki and Steve. After a while of watching movies and playing around I look out the window and see that's its dark out so I say goodbye to Kiki and Steve and go back to my room. I get inside and change into some pjs and get ready for bed. Soon I get into bed and find myself drifting off to sleep.