18. Sensitivity

1033 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own Magic Kaito~ If I did, I'd be rich, which I'm not...

!!!!!!!
If you are reading this outside of WATTPAD,
FanFiction.Net.net or Archive of Our Own... You are reading plagiarized content. If you are reading on Truyenfun.com, that site is a mirror site of WATTPAD and may give you viruses and MALWARE

Note: WATTPAD has most up to date version of this story
!!!!!!!!

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡
Yay~~ 1K views~ Berry is so happy~
☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

"You seriously believe that would work?" The magician questioned, raising a brow at the other's words. He hadn't expected Saguru to offer magical advice.

Saguru shrugged "Magical rocks and witches exist, anything is worth a try Kuroba" The blond drawled, earning him a smirk.

'He does have a point, please work'

Kaito closed his eyes and imagined his wings slipping out of existence, when he reopened them, his wings were still there. "Didn't work" The brunette flopped down onto the bed, wings twitching.

Saguru eyed the splints. "We should remove the splints and bandages from your wings since they're healed" The blond wanted to know how the wings moved when unrestricted.

Kaito let out a tired sigh as he felt the blond removing both splints and bandages, it felt somewhat nice feeling the other's fingers move through his feathers.

'Nice...'

The blond noted how Kaito's body seemed to almost go limp as he was removing the medical supplies. When a soft hum escaped from Kaito, Saguru eyed the wings, before gently raking his fingers through the soft feathers.

*

'His feathers are really smooth and soft'

Saguru gently trailed his fingers along where the wings connected to Kaito, feeling the other shiver under his touch. Curious, he glanced over towards Kaito's face to see that he looked completely blissed, eyes half lidded and with a content almost kitten like smile.

'His wings seem to be extremely sensitive, Kuroba would never normally let me pet him...'

A smirk crossed over Saguru's features as he continued to thread his fingers through feathers. He could imagine Kaito's embarrassed reaction once he finished, it seemed as if the magician wasn't really all ' 'there'.

'The great Kaitou Kid taken down from having his wings pet... Kuroba is going to be angry when he finds out, angry then embarrassed. A nice harmless revenge for him almost dying on me'

*

After ten minutes of wing petting, Kaito was completely out of it, his indigo eyes had a slight glaze that concerned Saguru. It had appeared after two minutes and he was now only continuing to see what would happen if pet for too long. He figured that it was best to do so while in a controlled setting rather than at an inopportune time.

'This is actually dangerous, if he ever was found out, the person could just pet Kuroba's wings and Kuroba might just drop to the ground limply... Thankfully his wings don't seem to be an erogenous zone'

Saguru would have jolted back at the first sign of Kaito becoming aroused, he wanted to mess with him, not violate him. He figured that if his wings had been an erogenous zone, petting them would be considered inappropriate. Thankfully it just made the magician extremely complacent.

The blond removed his fingers from the feathers, wanting to see how long it would take Kaito to snap out of the weird blissed out trance.

'Kuroba would normally be a nightmare to keep restrained if he were to be captured... With him like this though, all they'd have to do is knock him out then continuously stimulate the sensation of his wings being pet, he'd never escape on his own'

Saguru closed his eyes, he wouldn't let that scenario happen, he'd make sure Kaito was never caught. He glanced towards the limp form before heading towards the fridge, he'd do some hormone and DNA tests on the stored blood.

*

Indigos blinked up at concerned golden irises. It was confusing how Saguru's face had morphed from concerned to relieved. "Hakuba?..." The magician inquired, his memory was a little foggy.

'He was removing the splints and bandages from my wings and then... I don't remember'

"Kuroba, do you feel okay?" Saguru questioned, concerned by how slow Kaito was in sitting up.

"Yeah, I just feel... Spacey..." The brunette's words were slightly slurred. Kaito glanced over when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "What happened? I don't remember going to sleep"

"You went into a trance when I ran my fingers through your feathers, it only took two minutes for you to enter it" The blond paused, feeling guilty since what he had done was technically an experiment. "I continued for ten minutes before stopping, you were completely complacent" Golden irises glanced towards his watch. "You were in the trance for six hours" Kaito opened his mouth to respond, but he couldn't think of a proper response.

'I was out for a whole six hours because he pet my wings?...'

"I am extremely sorry Kuroba, I was curious..." Saguru's voice trailed off as he clenched his fist. "If I had known that petting your wings would result in that, I would not have put you in such a vulnerable position. I only intended to receive a bit of information to tease you with" Kaito nodded at Saguru's words, he could hear the evident regret and concern in his voice.

"That's scary... Very scary" Thoughts of being easily taken down and captured flashed through his mind. "But at least we found out in a safe way" Kaito shivered, his wings trembling. He had known his wings were sensitive, he just hadn't realized just how sensitive they were. It made sense why he blacked out while crushing them. He gave a small smile. "At least it was you, I know you wouldn't do anything horrible to me"

The blond returned the smile. "That doesn't change the fact that what I did was technically a test without you permission"

'That's true, but he's a detective, curiosity is a given'

"I'll forgive you since it wasn't invasive and you were just petting me" Kaito picked up a fallen feather and twirled it in his fingers. "I would have done the exact same thing if our roles were switched" He grinned "Possible embarrassing blackmail? I'm always in, I may not have used it but it would have been hilarious to see you flustered every time I brought it up"

Saguru scoffed "You do realize I'm the one who has the blackmail?"

A wicked grin crossed over Kaito's face. "It's not embarrassing for me, I know I'm irresistible, you couldn't help but pet me Haku-chan" Kaito cackled at Saguru's flustered face.

Me: that's the end of this chappy~ hope you enjoyed~ it was interesting to write non sexual petting~ Meow~