26. Akako

1038 Words excluding (A/N) I don't own Magic Kaito~ hope you enjoy~

!!!!!!!
If you are reading this outside of WATTPAD,
FanFiction.Net.net or Archive of Our Own... You are reading plagiarized content. If you are reading on Truyenfun.com, that site is a mirror site of WATTPAD and may give you viruses and MALWARE
(I hope you get malware Truyenfun.com readers it doesn't have my permission to post all of my works)

Note: WATTPAD has most up to date version of this story
!!!!!!!!

Hakuba is past due for a REAL movie appearance maybe in movie 25? or another appearance in Detective Conan... I has feelings that the case involving the mansion they were all at was important...

The red haired witch ignored the blond's words, brushing past him to stand next to the unconscious Kaito. "Lucifer portrayed Kuroba-kun's death" Akako stated softly, gently brushing the sweat soaked bangs out of Kaito's face.

'Koizumi-san doesn't seem to be in one of her 'kill Kaito' moods...'

"Why are you here Koizumi-san?" Saguru asked, making sure to not come off as impolite. He didn't dare face a witch's wrath, especially since Kaito needed someone by his side.

"I am here to offer a deal" Red eyes flashed darkly as she gently plucked a feather from Kaito's wings.

Golden eyes narrowed. "Kaito isn't conscious enough to consent to anything" The blond replied.

'There must be rules of some sort to prevent non consensual deals or else the world would be overtaken by witches'

"Kaito?" Akako's lips quirked upwards into a dark smile. "I see... You and Kuroba-kun have indeed become close" She flicked a few strands of her red hair over her shoulder. "What if the offer of a deal was for you?" She purred, gently cradling the feather in her hands.

Saguru stiffened, eyeing the witch suspiciously. "I cannot agree to anything without hearing what the deal is" He replied, remembering how manipulative Kaito had made her out to be.

"Good boy, you're smart. The deal is that I heal Kuroba-kun's current fever and give him a glamour, one that can hide his wings from existence and make him weigh more when in use." She paused, running the feather along Kaito's cheek. "He'd be able to pull out his wings whenever he wanted and retract them at will"

'I want her to stop touching Kaito without permission. If he was awake he'd be recoiling from her. It's too dangerous to interfere now that I know that she's a witch...'

"That seems oddly generous of you, what is the price?" Saguru drawled, the offer was too good to be true.

"I'd like a kiss from him, and a promise of a favour that won't push at his morals" Saguru grimaced.

"I can't promise a kiss from him" The blond replied, knowing that the magician could be unpredictable when he wanted to be.

"I know, which is why I'll settle for him not sprouting bad ideas about me towards Aoko-chan and the favour" A small blush tinted her cheeks. "One can't help but be drawn towards Kuroba-kun's charms, a kiss would have been nice. But his friend is a sweet girl, I don't wish to harm her..." He words trailed off.

"You're infatuated with Kaito, but have a crush on Nakamori-san" Saguru breathed in shock, he hadn't expected Akako to be interested in Aoko.

'I never would have expected this...'

"Kaito said that you have often tried to kill him, why are you deciding to help him when you can finally be rid of him?" The detective questioned.

"I have grown attached to Kuroba-kun, if he were to die, I'd most likely cry... And Aoko-chan would cry as well and be unable to move on from her fruitless crush" Akako replied.

Saguru closed his eyes, letting out a sigh. "My understanding is leading me to think that you'll ask the favour of me in order for Kaito to become protective and switch the deal to himself instead"

Akako nodded. "Yes, I can't force a deal on the unwilling, but the deal can be transferred to a willing person"

"I accept on the condition that you do your best not to cause harm to Nakamori-san, Kaito would never forgive me if this deal got her hurt" Saguru offered.

'He may not love her as a potential partner, but he loves her as a sister'

"Very well, I accept your deal, hold out your hand" Akako purred as she took the offered hand, pricking it and allowing a few drops to fall onto the ground. "The deal is sealed, I'll help Kuroba-kun now" With that, a red aura began to surround her. Saguru watched in interest as the feather she had plucked began to glow red, Akako placed the feather onto Kaito's chest. A blinding red light forced him to look away, when it receded, Kaito's wings weren't visible. "It is done, I cast a small sleeping charm on him to help him regain his strength, he'll wake up tomorrow morning feeling refreshed" Akako caressed Kaito's cheek with a soft smile before moving away.

"I— Thank you Koizumi-san" The blond gave the witch a polite bow, unable to properly express the full extent of his gratitude.

"It was my pleasure Hakuba-kun, Kuroba-kun's ability to wards away my charms both fascinates me and had frustrated me" She leaned into the blond's personal space seductively, earning a flustered blush from Saguru. "His resistance seems to have rubbed off a bit on you, you're only flustered because I invaded your space" Akako hummed as she moved back.

'I'm glad that her charms aren't working on me'

"Would you like me to see you out?" Saguru offered politely. The red witch shook her head with a smirk.

"No I can find my way out, it's best that you stay with Kuroba-kun, you're quite attached to him" She teased.

"Thank you once again, your presence was much more appreciated than I had thought it would be" Saguru replied, deciding that being truthful would turn out the most favourably when dealing with a witch.

Akako rolled her eyes. "Yes I'd assume so since most of your knowledge is from Kuroba-Kun" With that she disappeared into thin air. He glanced towards the brunette before taking a seat beside him.

'Kuroba's much safer now, nobody would believe that he has wings'

The teen's paleness had left him in favour of his normal skin tone, the only thing that looked visibly wrong with him was how terribly thin he was.

'He'll gain some healthy weight with Baaya cooking for him, and he'll have less stress than before since his wings are gone'

A small smirk crossed over the blond's lips.

'Now that they won't interfere with his life, I'm sure that Kaito will come to love his wings. He seems to love his hang glider, his wings would allow him more freedom'

Me: this story is still far from over >~< I have like maybe 2 or more arks (?) left~~ this was fun to write~~

Do you guys know any other Male phantom thief anime/manga (obviously excluding D.N Angel because of course I've seen it~)