62. Crude Conversations

1044 Words Excluding (A/N)~ Berry doesn't own MK/DC~

This has some crude topics (No sex scene) but nothing that you shouldn't already know~

Written: September 4 2019
Posted November 11 2019

Saguru nodded, a small smile on his lips "Very well, we are now officially courting each other" He added with a small blush. He'd never really seriously thought about courting someone before let alone Kaitou Kid's civilian persona. He highly doubted that it would be a boring experience. He took Kaito's left hand and brought it up to his lips, placing a quick kiss on the top "I look forward to spending more time with you Kaito" He breathed, meeting the younger's gaze. Kaito's face flushed bright red.

'Dammit Saguru!'

Kaito took his hand back "I thought I was the one who's supposed to be the flirt" He joked, scooting over so that they were right beside each other.

The blond blinked in confusion before giving him a smug smirk. "So despite how much flirting you regularly dish out..." He trailed off, leaning in to give Kaito a quick peck on the cheek "It seems as if you're unable to take what you dish out" He breathed as he examined the other's flushed appearance. He never would have guessed that Kaito was actually shy when flirted with.

"So what if I am?!" Kaito spluttered, heart pounding harshly in his chest. It wasn't his fault that he'd never really had time to look for a girlfriend or boyfriend, he'd been occupied with other things. Any flirting he'd received had been when he'd been Kid. Which meant they were superficial at best, and downright creepy at worst. With Saguru, it was different. Kaito gave him an annoyed pout.

'I thought that he was supposed to be a gentleman..."

The blond chuckled, he sort of liked this unexpected revelation. Kaito was kinda cute when actually flustered. "Nothing is wrong with that" He was sort of excited to learn more about this side of him. "It just means that I now have a good way to show my affections" He breathed.

Kaito scoffed "some gentleman you are" He snickered "You've shattered my precious views about you regarding relationsh—" Kaito suddenly made a choking sound as if he'd swallowed his spit wrong "Oh my god!" He squeaked, indigos wide as his face seemed to pale. "That won't fit in me!"

'Holy shit, why is his dick so big?!?'

Saguru looked at him in confusion before following the other's line of sight. He burst out laughing when he realized what Kaito had meant. The actual horror on Kaito's face was hilarious.

'It's not funny! That thing would tear me, I just know it!'

"So you've already established that you'd be on the bottom?" Saguru snickered once his laughing had died down. He'd always thought that the stubborn magician wouldn't let anyone boss him around.

Kaito's look of horror was immediately replaced with one of embarrassment. "Umm..." He flushed "I really wouldn't mind it if it's someone I trust..." Kaito really wished that they weren't having this conversation while they were both naked.

*

Saguru raised a brow "Really?" He inquired, Kaito gave a silent nod, avoiding eye contact.

'With how much he taunts and makes sure he's always always the victor as Kid, I'd thought he'd have preferred to be on top...'

"Yeah..." He breathed "I always have to be in control is Kid you know?" He wrong his hands together "I think that it'd be nice to let someone else have control for once... and just relax" He still didn't meet Saguru's gaze "They'd have to someone I trust of course..." He trailed off, clearly embarrassed.

Saguru nodded in understanding, being in control was nice, but always having that responsibility can quickly become tiring. He smiled "When that time comes, I'll promise not to damage your trust" He replied, it felt nice to have that king of trust placed on him. It was a different sort of trust than what he was used to.

"You better keep to your word" Kaito huffed, smiling slightly "Though that won't be for a good, long, time. I don't think my virgin ass can handle your monster dick"

'So he's recovered enough from being flustered to joke again'

Saguru rolled his eyes "I can assure you that I am only a little bigger than a good amount of people"

Kaito blinked, looked down at himself and frowned "So I'm just small?" He whined, a little miffed.

A small snort escaped from Saguru "Yes you're small, but also a decent size" He smirked "Though, there are others much smaller than you"

Kaito let out a small sigh before indigos narrowed at the teen "So I won't be torn apart if that thing goes up my ass?"

'Torn? Dear god no wonder he looked horrified if he thought that could happen'

"No, I wouldn't do that to you" He smirked "I'd first stick my fingers up your ass to loosen you up"

Kaito grimaced in disgust "That's so unsanitary! Shit comes out from there!" He didn't really know much about how two males had sex together besides the fact that the dick went up the ass.

Saguru blinked "Males urinate from their penises, yet others still put them in their mouth" At Kaito's disgusted look Saguru sighed "Maybe when we get back you should go watch some porn on your own" From the brunette's reactions, he doubted that the magician had ever done so.

Kaito frowned, sex didn't sound as appealing as a lot of people made it out to be. It sounded gross now that he thought about it. "I guess if you're telling me to, it can't be a bad idea..." He really didn't want to, but he guessed that since it's Saguru suggesting it, it can't be that bad. He really wished he paid more attention when he'd overheard people talking about sex.

'How could Kaito be so uneducated about this? Though maybe he just wasn't paying attention...'

"Yes, pay attention to the reactions and know that they've most likely showered first before filming" Saguru added.

Kaito let out a small hum before meeting Saguru's gaze "I'm really not interested in looking at random people having sex" He paused "So maybe in a few months or years you could educate me instead?" He inquired, cheeks slightly tinted "I'm sure I'd be more interested in your naked body than those belonging to strangers"

Me: This was really really fun to write~

Though it was kinda embarrassing to write such crude things XD

Hope you enjoyed~

Berry ate the same food every day for approximately 4 months •^• now she is officially sick of noodles covered in tomato sauce... maybe she shoulda added meat to make it more tasty...

What's the longest you've ever eaten the same food for?