Three

Jin's Pov:

****

Ugh! It was 11Ish in the morning, and he still had not responded to my text. How annoying! Like who does that? You can't send a text like that and not respond. I was sitting outside my house on the porch looking over at his house from the side of mines but had seen no movements since morning. I knew he was there as it was the weekend, and one of his stupid friend's car was in the driveway. Like, don't they anywhere.

Jin:
Why are you ignoring me? 😔 Tell me what you wanted to say last night.
Pretty please with a cherry on top🍒 .

I was impatient; I wanted to know what he meant. In a matter of seconds, my phone alerted me.

Hubby/Baby Daddy💕:
Good morning Seokjin. I'm not ignoring you. I already said what I wanted to say. Also, I don't like cherry.

So mannerly! I felt terrible that I didn't tell him good morning first. I was just eager to know what he meant last night that I forgot even to greet him properly. Way to go Seokjin!

Jin:
Excuse my manners. Good morning Sir. Jeon Jungkook 😉. How did you sleep? Did you dream of anyone special 😊😊. Oh, you don't like cherry? I didn't know, so does this mean you don't want my cherry 🤔?

I dropped my phone after sending that text. Oh my gosh! What was he going to say? Was that too much? I promise you. I wasn't usually this bold, but I'm now eighteen and very particular about what I want. Until Jeon Jungkook confessed with his mouth that he doesn't like me, and even then I will continue to flirt with him. I don't think he fully understands the things I can do for him or the things I want for him to do to me.

I bit into my lip at the thought. I can't wait for our first time together. His hands wrapped around me, me beneath him. Shit! What I wouldn't give to make it all real. There's only but so much satisfaction my dildo and hand could give me.

I mean I had make-out sessions and oral sex with Hoseok from time to time, but I know it's nothing compared to what my man next door can do to me. I have seen those thighs. I have seen those hands, and I have noticed that thing between his legs. The man was packing! I wouldn't mind not being able to walk for a few days.

Hubby/Baby Daddy💕:
Do your parents know you are like this? 😒

Jin:
Probably not. What does it matter anyway? What they don't know won't hurt them. Plus I can keep a secret😌.

Hubby/Baby Daddy💕:
Seokjin you need to behave yourself. Now be a good boy until your parents are back. Please refrain from sending me misleading text messages. You might not be able to handle the consequences. Now do what kids do best, find something to play with.

Fuck you Jeon Jungkook! Argh! How dare he. I hate him. He frustrates me so much. Why is so damn good looking and smart. I kick over the plant on the porch and storms into my house, slamming the door shut.

Jin:
Stop telling me what to do! My messages aren't misleading. I am not a kid! I'm an adult you stupid...! 😤

Twenty minutes go by, and he doesn't respond to word to my text. I'm sitting by the island in my kitchen shaking my leg uncontrollably. Why isn't writing me back? Did I make him mad?

Jin:
Fine! Ignore me. I will just have Hoseok come over. I'm going to tell my parents you didn't check on me once while they were away.

I knew I was being a brat, but I didn't care. My emotions were all over the place. Like why was he continually treating me like a kid? You don't write to me "good morning" and then scold me afterward. I'm not the misleading one. He is! Am I crazy here?!

My phone goes off, causing me to jump. My heart rate was picking up immediately.

Hubby/Baby Daddy💕:
Hoseok is not allowed over by you today. Neither are you allowed to leave that house. Disobey any of those, and I will tell your parents what you have been up to.

Wait, what. Did he threaten me? It's okay. He said Hoseok wasn't allowed, not that anyone else wasn't allowed. You got to be more specific than that Jeon.

Jin:
Noted 😊.