Seventy-Three

Seokjin's Pov:

The place that Jungkook had picked out for our honeymoon was beyond beautiful. I hadn't seen anything like it before. Not I had the time to visit a place like it before now, anyway.

It was our first night on our honeymoon, and we were relaxing in the pool. I had to drag Jungkook out with me as he wanted to stay in the room. I knew why he wanted to, but I wanted to enjoy some time by the pool first.

I was taken back by how quiet the area by the pool was. We were sitting on the concrete seats that were inside the pool surrounding the now-closed bar.

"We are the only one in here," Jungkook noted as he moved closer to me.

"Yes, we are," I told him with him a smile. I was still on cloud nine after our wedding. I couldn't believe the man that I had planned my entire life on marrying; I had ended up marrying.

I felt something crawling against my leg, and when I looked down, I noticed it was Jungkook as he had inched closer to me.

His hand climbs higher and higher up my thigh while he squeezed it. I was getting turned on by his touches, so I tried pulling away, but he releases his hold onto my thigh and gripped me by my waist. Lifting me and pulled me to sit on top of him

"J-Jungkook," I yelp out his name in shock. I could feel him member poking through his shorts at my ass.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked before pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

His tongue requested access into my mouth, and I granted it. His hands explored my both, reaching down and massaging my ass cheeks and pulling them apart, then kneading them back together.

I felt him moving my shorts to the side as he uses one of his fingers to rub against my hole. I moaned into his mouth but continued kissing him as he continues to explore my body.

He lifts me off him slightly, and I tried helping him by trying to get off him thinking we were heading back to the room as things were getting more heated than I had expected it to.

As I tried moving from off him, one of his hand rested on my shoulder and stopped me as he pushes me back down. While trying to sit back down on him, I felt something really hard at my entrance. My eyes went wide instantly and I let out loud moan as he eases me down onto his member.

"F-fuck Jungkook."' My hole was not ready or prepared for him. Thankfully we were in the water, and that helped to lubricate me, but I still felt the effects and strain against my hole as his huge member filled me up.

"You feel amazing." He hugs me tight while looking into my eyes as he is buried all the way inside of me.

"W-we can't. Not out h-" my words are cut off as he started thrusting his hips upwards into me. I tighten my hold onto his shoulder as the pain that has resided in my hole slowly started turning into pleasure.

"What were you saying, babe?" He questions with a smirk as his thrust got more forceful.

I open my mouth to respond, but a moan came out instead. I couldn't tell him to stop now. I didn't want to; it felt too good. He pounds into me with his eyes on my own was everything to me.

I shifted my eyes off him and looked into the distance, only to see a staff staring at us in shock.

I was so embarrassed; I buried my face into the crook of my husband's neck as he thrust harder and deeper into me. I knew if I told him to stop, he wouldn't.

We were on our honeymoon, after all. It's not like anyone was going to see us again after all of this was over.

I bit into his neck as my release came, and he came into me at the same time. My hole gripped onto him and sucked him of all his cum, drinking it all up.

********
We were back into our hotel room after our embarrassing moment in the hotel pool. I'm surprised the staff hadn't reported us and gotten us kicked out.

"I can't believe you did that," I said to Jungkook as I watched him strip out of his shorts.

"It was memorable and fun, plus I couldn't wait until we got back up here." He said while standing in front of me naked.

"A-are you going to shower?"

"I like it when you pretend to be innocent. Now strip." He gripped the waist of my shorts and pulled it down to my ankles.

"Is it me or are you getting a lot thicker?" He commented as he looked at my body.

He didn't give me a chance to respond to him before he lifted me and position himself at my hole with me in his arms.

He carried me towards the wall in the hotel room and pressed his back against it. I held onto his shoulder for dear life as he thrust deeply into me.

"Ohhhh- fuck!" I screamed out loud as he pounds deeply into my hole. His grip on my waist help to direct each thrust into me.

Every time he hit against my prostate, I squirted all over. My member was leaking of cum, and I was a mess. The pleasure I was receiving was too much.

I squeeze my muscles onto his member, gripping him inside me, causing his release to come quicker than he had intended, milking him into my hole once more.

*******

I awoke the next morning with my back, feeling sore and my ass aching. I turned on the bed to look if my husband was sleeping.

Only for me to be flipped onto my stomach, and his hard member poked at my ass. "Finally, you are up." He stated before sliding into me.

I gripped into the pillow that was beneath me as he thrust slowly in and out of me. His trust was teasingly slow; it was though he wanted me to beg him to go faster.

I decided I wouldn't beg him, as much as I wanted to cum. Instead, I closed my eyes and let him massage my body to sleep. His slow and light thrust was like therapy to my ass.