A/N- Please Read

I hope you are aware that this story will be a rollercoaster ride from here on out.

Tissues will be needed, possibly lots of it. There's a reason why I said it's going to be a long book. I won't rush it either as there is a message I'm trying to convey.

I have made some decisions within the outline of this book that many might not like, but I like to keep my books a bit closer to the reality many are trying to get away from.

Sometimes I do go off to dreamland and add happy endings or fluffed up moments. However, I cannot promise a happy ending in this book as well as I cannot say their won't be one. However, please know that if there is one, it's far from near.

I really love this plot and I hope you will continue to enjoy it.

Let's follow teenage Seokjin on his journey to adulthood and learn how the decisions of our youth can affect our future self.

You can skip out on this one if it becomes too much for you. Let me In is another Jinkook book which starts off sad, but really is a soft and sweet romance with not a lot of angst.

I'll make cuter and softer Jinkook books as well in the future for all my readers who enjoy fluff and happy moments.

More updates coming soon 💜.