R&R Ch. 38: Spirit of the Perverse

Museum

3rd Person POV

"I must humbly thank you for releasing me." (Y/N)'s possessed body thanked, feeling up his new body. "And to offer up such an amazing vessel for me to possess. Truly, a great gift to receive upon revival." Unas thanked.

'We didn't give you shit!' (Y/N) barked.

Everyone simply stared. Some in awe, some in curiosity, and some in irritation. Seeing the Azure Dragon Emperor act the way he was and say the things he was saying was very odd to all of them, to say the least.

"I can see you've made yourself at home inside my cute little servant's body." Rias stated, glaring angrily at the spirit. "You've got a lot of nerve!" She shouted, conjuring a ball of her Ruin Fire. "Now leave immediately!" She ordered.

The spirit chuckled. "I'm afraid I can't do that." He said.

"And why not?" The King questioned.

"You see, before my death, my body was cursed. If I were ever to reawaken, I would be forced to wander endlessly until I found a host of noble spirit." He explained, staring down into his new hands and tightening them. "But since you've bought one to me, I don't have to look anymore."

'Noble spirit? But I'm just a dude, there ain't nothing noble about my sorry ass!' (Y/N) pointed out. 'Just give me my body back, man!'

"Regardless, I refuse to return to that withered, rotten body!" Unas argued, ridiculously posing once again.

'Well go find another host douchebag! I've already got another soul in here.' (Y/N) claimed.

<S'up.> Starvlador greeted.

Akeno giggled. "You know, it's kinda pathetic letting yourself get cursed when you're a sorcerer." She claimed, brushing aside some of her hair behind her ear.

"Silence wench!" The possessed body ordered, shifting from pose to pose. "It happened when I attempted to summon a high ranking devil to advance my sorcery!"

"A high ranking devil? Who was it?" Rias asked.

(Y/N)'s possessed red eyes turned toward the curious redhead. "It may be a shock to hear this, but it was the female relative of Grand Duke Agares!" He declared, sounding rather proud of himself.

"You're kidding!" Rias said in shock.

The other devils gasped in awe and shock by the mummy's claim.

"Grand Dukes are second in terms of authority, right below ranks of a King." Akeno explained.

"The moment I summoned her, I couldn't even get a single word in. The next thing I knew, my body was sealed away with most of my powers! Therefore, I was forced into an oh so long slumber!" The sorcerer spirit posed.

'These stupid poses are gonna put such a strain on my body! Knock it off, you dork!' The original host ordered.

"So you got cursed?" Kiba asked.

"I wonder how that happened." Akeno pondered.

"I can take a few guesses." Koneko added.

"So as long as I remain at the mercy of this curse, I refuse to release myself from this body." Unas declared, his possessed red eyes glared at the devils.

'WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME?!' (Y/N) roared loudly.

Rias sighed in irritation, brushing her hair back. "Fine." She growled. "I refuse to let you have the body of my beloved. So I shall remove this curse, and you shall remove yourself from (Y/N)!" She declared.