9.

Eddy woke up again after a knock on the door, and he barely had time to open his eyes before Brett peeked inside.

"How are you feeling?" Brett asked softly, and Eddy was sure his insides would melt just from hearing his buttery soft voice talk to him like that. He took a moment to gather his thoughts and figure out how to reply.

"Better, I guess. Thank you for letting me stay here," he sighed, sitting up in bed. "I guess I shouldn't have had those last tequila shots."

"You sure shouldn't have. I leave you alone for less than an hour and that's what you do?" Brett shook his head and sat down on the foot end of the bed.

"Someone offered jägerbombs, and I think it all kind of spiralled from there," Eddy explained, shrugging. "To my defence, I tried to find you, but you were... I assume busy with Leonora. Looked like it."

Brett got a hint of red over his cheeks as he mentioned her, and Eddy felt his stomach twist.
"I mean, she asked if I wanted to and I mean, you saw her. She's hot," Brett admitted, trying to shrug it off. "I had a condom, though, don't worry."

"I guess she is," mumbled, fumbling with the edge of the duvet. It hurt. "Was it good, then? I guess you won't need me tonight having that just last night."

Brett snorted at the last comment and ran a hand through his hair.
"I mean, it was good. Like, holy shit, but if you want a round tonight I am definitely not complaining."

Eddy licked his lower lip. The jealousy of knowing Brett had been with someone else was making him feel sick again, but he wanted the last thing on Brett's mind to be him and how good he felt. Not Leonora.
"I certainly wouldn't mind a round," Eddy said, trying his best to sound like he wasn't jealous. "I did not get anything last night, you know."

Brett snickered and leaned back on his arms.
"I mean, it's not like you could have after all that alcohol anyway," Brett joked. "But you should eat something first. You've been puking for 12 hours and haven't eaten anything."

"Yeah, I guess. It's almost dinner time, right? How about some takeaway?" Eddy suggested, turning to sit on the edge of the bed. "I'll pay, as thanks for you taking care of me last night."

Brett furrowed his eyebrows.
"Dude, you'd do the same for me. Don't worry about that," he assured him before standing up. "How about I go get us a pizza, and you either take a shower or wash up or whatever so you're not covered in puke anymore and I'll be back before you know it?"

The firm voice was hard to resist abf Eddy caught himself just nodding. God, Brett could be so sweet sometimes.
"But uh, I don't have any other clothes," Eddy said, looking down at his puke stained shirt. Kind of gross, actually. "Maybe I should run home and change or...?"

"Don't be silly, just find some merch in the drawer and I guess just find a pair of sweatpants or something in my wardrobe. I've had my dick up your ass, borrowing clothes is not the weirdest thing in the world."

Eddy nodded again, getting a hint of pink over his cheeks. It felt so intimate, getting to borrow Brett's clothes.

"And I guess just throw your clothes in the washer if you wanna, no need to bring home stinky clothes," Brett said with a quick laugh. "I'll head out and get pizza now, you okay on your own here? No puking on your own vomit while I'm gone."

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks again," Eddy smiled, feeling his heart flutter out of his chest with how sweet Brett was. This Brett was the Brett he fell for in the first place.