120.

They had barely gotten cleaned up and back under the covers when they heard soft cries from Elise's room. Brett sighed and undid himself from Eddy's arms to go check on her.

"At least she didn't cry mid fucking," Brett shrugged, giving Eddy a teasing smile before going to her room. Eddy stuck his tongue out at him and wrapped himself into the duvet.

While Eddy could have slept, he ended up just listening to Brett talking softly to their daughter, her sounds, his footsteps as he paced the room.

Elise seemed to cry for a while, but eventually she quieted down. Eddy thought she had fallen asleep when he heard Brett softly humming to her. Mendelssohn violin concerto, second movement, wrong key. Eddy smiled to himself and let himself sink properly into the mattress.

A few minutes later, Brett returned to bed to find a half asleep Eddy with a smile on his face. He stirred when Brett crawled into bed and wrapped his arm around him. Eddy turned his head to touch his cheek against the top of Brett's head.

"Asleep already again? Is your voice magic or something?" Eddy mumbled, still with his eyes closed. Brett exhaled as he relaxed properly into the bed and into Eddy's touch.

"At least it worked, and I don't really care why it worked," Brett sighed, closing his eyes. Eddy ran a hand through Brett's hair carefully before kissing the top of his head and resting his cheek back where it was.

"I didn't know Mendelssohn started on F sharp, though," Eddy chuckled and Brett let out a groan followed by a laugh.

"Well sorr-y mr. Perfect Pitch," Brett chuckled, placing a kiss on Eddy's shoulder. "You sing for her next time then, so I won't teach her the wrong key."

"Nah, it's alright, you sing better anyway," Eddy mumbled, followed by a yawn.

"We should sleep, in case she wakes up again," Brett mumbled, already drifting off. Eddy sighed.

"Yeah. Sleep tight, love," Eddy mumbled, feeling Brett's lips gently against his shoulder again.

"Nighty, love," Brett yawned, pulling himself closer to Eddy before drifting off.

Eddy found himself listening to Brett's even breath and feel how it caressed his shoulder. He felt his heart fill with love for this man, and he felt so lucky to get to have this life with him.

"I love you so much," Eddy whispered into Brett's hair, barely audible. He placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, looking down at how his eyelashes rested on his cheekbones and how his mouth was slightly open. "Thank you for giving me all this, for Elise, for loving me."

He felt himself get emotional at his own little speech, and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.
"I wish I could give you the world too," he sniffled quietly, pressing another kiss to his sleeping boyfriend's forehead. He knew he was just tired and emotional, but it all overwhelmed him at once. "I'm doing my best."

Eddy eventually drifted off to sleep as a single tear ran down his cheek.