95. (nsfw)

Eddy's fingers were exploring. They followed the warm water running down Brett's body, following the curve of his spine, gently rubbing a thumb on the top of his hipbone. His hands were large, covering so much skin at once, and Brett had to admit he liked feeling small like this with Eddy's teasing smile lingering against his neck.

"I love just... Feeling you," Eddy breathed as his hands traveled back up Brett's ribs, counting the ones he felt as he went up. "I wish I could do it more often."

"I wish you'd do it more often," Brett sighed, closing his eyes. "So I think we have an easy solution to this problem."

"I love you," Eddy whispered, his lips moving against the pale, silky skin on Brett's neck. His hands followed the direction of the water again, this time on his chest, following the vague curves down.

Brett took a deep breath before responding as Eddy went down his thighs with his hands.

"I love you too."

His breathing hitched as Eddy took his dick in his hand, just stroking the side of it with his thumb. Brett just wanted Eddy so bad, but he kept dragging it out and at this point he wasn't sure he wanted this to ever end.

"Do you like it like this?" Eddy asked, barely as a whisper into his ear. Brett couldn't get his mouth to form words, so a tiny nod was all the response he could produce.

"With me making you feel good instead of the other way around?"

Brett turned bright red, but as Eddy's thumb ran up his shaft and his hot breath tickled his neck he couldn't deny it.
"I do, a lot," Brett whispered, cheeks burning. "I like both ways."

"I like both ways too," Eddy purred in a low voice, sending shivers down Brett's spine. He licked his lips. "I kinda want to... To try something, though, if... If that's alright with you."

Brett swallowed hard when Eddy's hand slowly slid around to rest on his buttcheek while still teasing his dick with the other. He hadn't been on the recieving end since a one night stand while in Oslo on tour, and it hadn't been the best of experiences.

A tiny thought reminded him that first of all, this wasn't a one night stand, and secondly this was Eddy. The love of his life. A man he knew would never hurt him on purpose, and who would probably feel more secure if he said yes in this moment.

"Okay," Brett agreed quietly, swallowing hard. He tried to get his brain to collaborate, but was failing. "We need... Need lube...?"

"Yeah," Eddy agreed, letting his ass go for a moment to grab thr small bottle from one of the shelves in the shower where they kept stuff like shampoo and soap. Brett blinked a few times.

"When did you..?"

"This morning."

"Okay," Brett mumbled, licking his lips. He was getting nervous, but Eddy's hand still gently stroking his dick kept him somewhat grounded. It felt very nice.

"You sure you want this?" Eddy asked soflty, making sure to look for any hesitation in Brett's eyes. "We can do it like we always do, I just thought we could try..."

"Let's do this," Brett said, firmer than before. His dazed eyes from his boyfriend's treatment locked onto Eddy's. "Please."

"Alright," Eddy mumbled and removed his hand from Brett's dick. He opened the lube bottle a bit away from the water stream and got some on his hand, and Brett turned so he could reach.

"I'm nervous," Brett gasped as Eddy's hand slid down his crack until a cold fingertip hit his opening. He swallowed hard. "Please take it... Slow..."

His voiced trailed off into a moan when Eddy reached around him to touch his dick again while still circling his opening.
"Don't worry, I want you to feel good," Eddy whispered and slipped his finger inside him.