180.

Brett was relieved to see how much more relaxed Eddy seemed to get with his new glasses after a full day of spoiling and thankfully several random people complimenting him too. They ran into a group of fans, who all were super supportive of both their choices of new frames and they were excited to see Eddy with glasses to the point of squealing and asking him to pose with them several times.

"Do you think Elise will recognize me?" Eddy asked quietly in the car on the way to pick up Elise, and it wasn't insecurity behind the words this time but regular nerves.

"I don't know? You don't look all that different, and you will sound and feel the same to her, so I can't imagine she'll be too upset," Brett concluded as he stopped at a red light. He turned to look at Eddy. "But she'll get used to it eventually anyway, so even if she does seem a bit unsure at first it's just because it's different."

"Yeah," Eddy agreed, looking out the window. "I suppose it's good for her to experience different things anyway, right?"

"It is," Brett confirmed, rubbing Eddy's leg for a bit before he had to drive again. "But who knows, maybe she'll love them as much as everyone else?"

Eddy snorted at that, and Brett smiled hearing it.
"Maybe? We'll see," Eddy said, shaking his head. "I doubt everyone love them, though, but they're not awful. I'm just happy you don't think I look bad in them."

Brett turned into Eddy's mother's driveway a few moments later and stopped the car.
"Honestly, I'm more curious about what your mom thinks. Elise will get used to them, but if your mom doesn't like them we might have to get you another pair."

"True, she might think they're too big," Eddy agreed, licking his lips. "But I mean everything smaller made my face look like it was six meters long? This was the best option, right?"

Brett took a hold of the neckline of Eddy's jacket and pulled the surprised man into a quick kiss.
"It was the best option, you look like a kpop star or possibly a model. You're gorgeous and they frame your already beautiful face perfectly. I'll fight her if she doesn't agree."

Eddy turned bright red from Brett's words despite having hear variations of them the whole day.
"You shouldn't fight with my mom, you want her to like you when you ask for my hand later," Eddy joked, hinting back to the conversation they had in bed about marriage and proposing. Brett stuck his tongue out at him.

"As if it'd stop me from asking you if she disapproved," Brett snorted, kissing him again. "Nah, I'll be polite about it, but you look stunning and there's no way in hell I'm letting anyone tell you otherwise."

"Thank you, Bretty, you're sp sweet when you're protective of me," Eddy chuckled, caressing his cheek for a bit before going in for another kiss.

It was Brett who eventually had to pull away, despite not really wanting to. He loved the feeling of Eddy's soft lips on his.
"Babygirl is waiting. We should head inside," he whispered against his lips, leaning his head slightly against Eddy's hand.

Eddy smiled at him, that beautiful smile that made Brett's knees weak.
"She'll live for another minute," he whispered back before pressing their lips together again.