85.

"So, three shelves, a table, a crib, a couch and a comfy chair?" Eddy listed as they went through the automatic doors of the blue and yellow building and up the escalator to the land of build-it-yourself-furniture.

"Two comfy chairs, one for Elise's room too," Brett corrected, reaching out and grabbing Eddy's hand to slow him down. It worked perfectly.

"Right, so we both don't have to wake up when she doesn't sleep," Eddy remembered their conversation from that morning. Brett laughed a bit.

"We might get lucky and get a kid who sleeps through the night from the start," Brett said innocently, squeezing Eddy's hand as they got into the room with a sea of couches.

"If she's anything like you, that's definitely not gonna be the case if I'm gonna believe your mom," Eddy grinned, but Brett just raised an eyebrow.

"When on earth did you talk about how I slept as a baby with my mom?"

Eddy sat down in one of the closest couches, leaning back into the way too fluffy cushion
"Remember that time mom fell in the shower and I came to sleepover at your place while they went to the hospital because mom didn't think I could handle myself at sixteen?"

"Yeah, I came home from lesson to find you asleep on my bed. Why?" Brett said as he sat down next to Eddy.

"Your mom spent like an hour showing me baby pictures of you and telling me all about how adorable you were as a baby," Eddy snorted, and Brett turned a clear shade of red.

"Really? God, that's... That is so embarrassing? Oh my god..." Brett mumbled, giggling nervously as they moved to the next couch.

"Which is why I spared you from knowing it happened for ten years," Eddy grinned, and Brett kissed him quickly, getting a look from a passing elderly couple. Eddy tried to ignore them, but it made him nervous.

"Thanks, you could have spared me for another ten years. Couches?"

"Well, I don't like this one," Eddy said, hinting to the one they were sitting in. "Too... Short? Like I don't think I'll ever be able to get out of this?"

He held out his hands for Brett, who had just stood up, to help him up from the couch and Brett complied with a laugh.
"You getting old, eh?"

"You don't know the struggles of being tall, little guy," Eddy shot back, scouting over the couch sea to find the next they were going to test.

"What about that one?" Brett suggested, pointing to a grey, squareish looking couch. Eddy looked over to where he pointed.

"Looks good, let's sit in it," Eddy grinned, taking Brett's hand again and pulling him along to it. Brett laughed as he half ran after him, struggling to keep up with Eddy's long legs.

"I want to say this is it," Brett said as he leaned back against the cushions. Eddy sat down next to him, letting out a sigh as he did.

"Definitely," Eddy confirmed, leaning his head on Brett's shoulder. "I like it. Karlstad."

"The couch named Karl. Got it," Brett snorted and kissed Eddy's cheek. "Cool, that's one item off the list. What's next?"