12.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Brett asked as the first thing after Eddy finally got out from the bathroom. "Please, just talk to me, Eddy."

Eddy didn't really know what to say anymore. No more tears could possibly escape, he had cried himself dry already, but the ball of hurt in the bottom of his stomach was still very present.

"I'm fine, Brett, just got a bit emotional. I don't know why it was so bad now," Eddy explained, avoiding Brett's questioning eyes. He just wanted Brett to stop worrying about him.

"I guess I can't make you talk," Brett sighed, running a hand through his hair. He was gorgeous when he did that, but Eddy knew he was an idiot for noticing it. "Stay and watch a movie with me at least? So I can be sure you're okay?"

Eddy hesitated. Of course he wanted to stay and watch a movie with Brett, but could he really allow himself that closeness when he had to let go soon?
"I... uh... I have to go home... to practice," Eddy mumbled, making the oldest excuse in the book as he stepped past Brett towards the front door. "Is it okay if I bring you the clothes I borrowed tomorrow? I'll wash th..."

Eddy was interrupted by Brett pulling him into a hug, and Eddy froze as he felt Brett's arms tightly around his waist and his body closer than it had been since the last hug.

"I swear, Eddy, you can tell me anything. Even if I'm the problem, you can talk to me, even if I hurt you," Brett mumbled, not letting the hug go. Eddy eventually managed to thaw up enough to hug him back. It would have been so easy to just tell him and ruin everything, just so Brett wouldn't have to worry.

"I know, I'm fine Brett. You didn't hurt me, it was just good. I guess I had a more intense reaction because of the more intense orgasm or something," Eddy lied, and slowly Brett let go. He looked up at him, an eyebrow raised.

"Seriously?" he asked, running a hand through his hair again. It looked like he half didn't believe it and half was proud to have caused such a reaction if it was true.

Eddy shrugged, looking down as a shade of red spread over his cheeks from having thought of a lie like that.
"It's the only explanation I can find," he continued the lie. "I'm sorry I worried you."

"Dude, don't worry about that. I'm just glad I didn't hurt you," Brett sighed. Eddy took the last few steps to the front door and started putting his shoes on. Brett leaned on the wall, watching him. It made Eddy nervous.

"When did you say your date was again?" Eddy asked as he reached for his jacket. "Do we need to work extra the next few days?"

"Thursday," Brett said with a little smile. "And uh, I guess I have to start getting ready around five, so maybe we should do an extra video tomorrow. If that's fine with you."

"Sure, sure," Eddy said, trying to sound a lot happier than he was feeling. "See you tomorrow, then."