86.

After figuring out what kind of shelves they wanted, where to pick those up and realizing they wouldn't be able to fit the couch in the car, they went to look at cribs in the children's department. The feeling of this actually being real crept up on both of them as well as the realization that neither of them knew what they were looking for specifically at all.

"Do you two need any help?" a short girl in a yellow ikea piquet asked them as she approached. Her smile was slightly too wide for her to just be a customer service smile.

"Yeah, you know what, we kinda do," Brett admitted, running a hand through his hair. The girl looked like she was about to squeal from excitement. Eddy noticed, furrowing his brows. "We need a crib. The safe and comfortable kind."

Eddy studied the girl for a bit as she looked like she was about to pass out from Brett's request. Something about her felt weird. Her smile was way too big compared to how some of the other employees were smiling at other customers. That's when he saw her wristwatch. Their merch wristwatch.

"You know who we are, don't you?" Eddy asked her before she could suggest anything. She looked around, making sure the other employees didn't see her before nodding. Brett furrowed his brows.

"... But you're not allowed to freak out at work?" Brett continued for Eddy, and the girl nodded again. Brett ran a hand through his hair.

"You do realize, though, that you can't tell anyone what we got here though? Or, we'd really appreciate it if you didn't, at least," Eddy said cautiously, and the girl whose name tag said Anna noddrd eagerly.

"Of course not! Let me show you what we have!" Ann said with the widest grin, looking like she wanted to jump up and down from excitement.

They followed her to one of the walls where a bunch of different cribs were showcased.

"So, this one is the most popular one. It's called Gulliver, and it's sturdy and comfortable. All ikea cribs are as safe as cribs get, of course," Anna explained before moving to the next one. "And this is Stuva, which kindof is the same as Gulliver but it has practical storage underneath."

They listened as she went through her lines. When she was done, they nodded and looked at the Stuva one.
"I guess storage is practical," Brett commented, turning to Eddy.

"Yeah, I agree," Eddy mumbled, not really comfortable discussing it in front of Anna. Brett noticed and turned to her.

"I think we can find what we need from here. Thank you," he said, smiling politely, and she nodded and turned to walk away.

"Actually, would you mind taking a picture with us before heading off? We'll post it on our insta story," Eddy asked her, and she beamed when she turned back around.

"Yes, yes, of course!" she grinned, and tightened her ponytail. Brett fished his phone out of his pocket and opened the camera.

"Alright, say cheese everyone," he said as he held up the phone for a selfie, thinking about how weird this looked to everyone who didn't know who they were. They posed, Eddy looking like a snack in Brett's opinion, and Brett snapped the photo.

"Thanks... Anna," Eddy said, reading on her name tag again. "We'll post it in a bit. Thanks for your help!"

"No trouble at all! Let me know if you need anything else," she beamed, and finally walked away to give them some space.

"So, Stuva?" Brett said, breaking the silence after a bit of silence between them. Eddy laughed and nodded.

"Stuva sounds good."