77.

After a long day of putting stuff in boxes and getting rid of stuff they didn't want or need anymore, Eddy was exhausted. They had hired a moving company to get the furniture and the boxes they was bringing over the following day and they weren't even halfway there yet.

Right now, though, they were sitting at their kitchen table enjoying a pizza they had ordered eaten directly from the box as all their cutlery and plates were all boxed up.

"I'm so tired," Eddy whined, leaning his head on his arm. His muscles were sore, he'd been awake the last eighteen hours and this was their first meal in six. Brett let out a yawn and nodded, taking a bite of his slice and chewing slowly.

"I know, me too," he sighed, taking off his glasses to rub his eyes properly. "I didn't realize we had so much stuff."

"And we gotta do it all again tomorrow, we still have stuff in your apartment, remember?" Eddy sighed, forcing himself to straighten up enough to grab a bite of the pizza. He just wanted to go to sleep.

"At this rate, I'm throwing away most my stuff. Violin? Don't need that, in the trash," Brett joked, taking another bite of his slice. "Don't think my arms will ever recover anyway."

"The violin is already at the house, remember? We brought it when filming the walkthrough," Eddy reminded him, and ran a hand through his hair. A cloud of dust fell out of it as he did and he made sure to hold his pizza slice away from that.

"Oh right," Brett, pretending to slap his forehead. "Well, the walkthrough was nice. 'The very special room for very special stuff', eh?"

Eddy blushed as Brett quoted him from the video, taking a bite of the half that was left of his pizza slice.
"I didn't know if we wanted to tell everyone about her, okay? We should have discussed that beforehand," Eddy defended himself, and Brett nodded in agreement.

"You're right, we should have. I just thought it was cute how you described the room," Brett assured him, reaching over to place a hand on his forearm. Eddy smiled a bit.

"I would argue it is a very special room for someone very special, though," Eddy said, blushing a bit. "Our little one."

"I love it when you say that," Brett sighed, feeling his heart flutter. "Our little girl. God, it's insane to think about."

"What can I say? Thank you so much for getting us into this mess?" Eddy half joked, and Brett stuck his tongue out at him.

"I got myself into the mess and then you decided I was worth getting incolved in the mess for even if I'm an idiot, and now we're gonna have a daughter together," Brett corrected him with a snort. "Thank you for loving me still."

"That's a new twist, I thought I was the one thanking YOU for loving ME," Eddy laughed, taking the last bite of his pizza slice in his mouth "You ready to get the last stuff packed?"

"Oh yeah, just give me a minute with the rest of my slice," Brett nodded, holding up the last third of his slice demonstratively. Eddy stood up and went over to him to kiss his forehead softly.

"I'll get started anyway, the sooner we're done packing, the sooner we can go to bed," Eddy said with a smile before walking out of the kitchen to the living room to grab the last items from there.

"Love you," Brett half shouted from the kitchen before taking a sip of the coke they had gotten with the pizza.

"Love you too," he heard from the living room, putting smile to his face.