144.

Eddy had barely dried himself off and gotten a towel around his hips before running off to comfort Elise, leaving Brett on his own as his orgasm was still settling. While Brett completely agreed to the priorities made, it still kind of hurt. He felt exposed, and needed Eddy's long arms around him to feel alright.

Instead, he got himself cleaned up and dried off. He could still hear Elise crying and figured it would be one if those nights where they wouldn't spend any time together under the covers.

He got the towel around his hips and his glasses on his nose, and went out to check on Eddy and Elise. The door creaked slightly as he peeked inside, finding Eddy walking back and forth with her in his arms.

"You want to take first shift tonight?" Brett asked softly, getting Eddy's attention. He sighed.

"Yeah, I probably should get some clothes on first, though. Could you take her for a minute while I get some sweatpants or something?" Eddy asked, already on his way to move her into Brett's arms. Brett did as requested, and Eddy ran off to their room to get some clothes.

"You know you're hogging daddy's attention now, right?" Brett whispered jokingly to his crying daughter. "Can't I have him for a bit, huh?"

Elise did of course not understand what he said, and didn't stop crying. Eddy wss quick to come back, taking Elise from Brett again.

"Shh, it's okay babygirl," Eddy mumbled, rocking her gently. Brett watched them for a moment, thinking about both that Eddy looked so grown up with their daughter in his arms, and that he'd love for those arms to hold him instead.

"I'll head to bed, then," Brett said quietly, going over to Eddy to kiss his cheek carefully and then Elise's forehead. "Night you two. Wake me if she takes too long to sleep, okay?"

"If she's still up in two hours' time, I'll probably come get you" Eddy confirmed, giving Brett a quick oeck on the lips. "Sleep tight, love."

Brett gave him a smile before leaving the room and half closing the door behind him. He sighed as he made his way to their bedroom and found himself some underwear and a t-shirt to sleep in. Eddy's towel was still on the floor of their bedroom, so he grabbed it and brought it and his own towel back to the bathroom to hang to dry.

A minute later, he had carefully crawled into bed, avoiding to put to much pressure on his sore asshole. He pulled the duvet up to his chin and grabbed Eddy's pillow, hugging it tightly to his chest. It was a silly attempt to pretend Eddy was there with him. Tomorrow night they'd have a babysitter and he'd get his cuddles, but for now Elise needed her dad.

Brett closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet scent from Eddy's pillow. It calmed him down enough to eventually drift off to sleep despite Elise's soft cries being audible in the background. He knew she was getting the best care there was.