46. (nsfw)

//NSFW
definitely didn't feel like writing today, so this is 100% for y'all. Hope you appreciate it. //

Brett found that living with Eddy for weeks was like being on tour all over again. The frustration was real, just as real as on tour. They slept in the same bed, which definitely didn't make it any better.

So, he had to be sneaky. Just like on tour.

He stood in the shower with his eyes closed and hand around his dick. It felt weird sneaking around about it, especially after their thing. They had been each other's release, both emotionally and physically. Brett had to admit he kind of missed it.

Their first time had been a bit awkward, though.

...

"You're absolutely certain you have zero STD's?" Eddy asked nervously as Brett sat on his knees between his legs, getting his right hand fingers all lubed up. He made sure to use plenty, knowing Eddy hadn't done much of this before.

"Exactly zero. Promise," Brett assured him as he closed the lid on the lube bottle and placed it on the mattress next to him. Eddy flinched at the sound.

"P...please be careful," Eddy whispered, voice failing from nervousness. Brett let his clean hand slide down the side of Eddy's body, feeling his ribs against his fingers and eventually coming to a rest on his hip. His breathing accelerated.

"Of course. Wouldn't want to hurt my best friend," Brett mumbled, moving his eyes down to Eddy's half hard dick. A pair of butterflies fluttered in the bottom of his stomach with nervousness. It was stupid, they were just fucking. He'd done this with a ton of people before.

"Okay. I trust you, Brett," Eddy said, taking a deep breath. "I'm ready."

"Let me know if it hurts or..." Brett mumbled as he slid a finger down Eddy's crack until he found the opening with his finger. Eddy licked his lips, but didn't say anything. His cheeks were burning red, though.

Brett had to admit that seeing Eddy's dick harden made him feel good about himself, and just getting the reaction turned him on as well.

"Aren't you gonna... Oh!" Eddy squealed as Brett let his middle finger slide slowly into Eddy's ass, just keeping it there for a bit. He had to grin a bit when he saw Eddy's deep red face.

"Gonna what?" Brett teased as he moved his finger around, letting it slide down the walls inside Eddy, who let out a few whimpers under him.

"God, you know what," Eddy groaned, looking like he was burning up. It wasn't long until Brett felt himself wanting something too, but he knew he had to prepare Eddy properly first. There was no way he was ruining this by being impatient.

"I'm gonna do two fingers now," Brett warned him, but before Eddy could protest, he did. Eddy twisted at the sensation, especially as Brett touched...

"H... Holy shit," Eddy gasped, arching his back and squeezing his eyes shut. "Sh... Shit, Brett..."

"Bingo," Brett mumbled under his breath as the grin formed on his lips. He just wanted to fuck him then and there.

He watched as Eddy's hand found his way to his own member, lightly stroking it up and down in a desperate attempt to get more. Brett let him for a few seconds before taking his hand off gently by the wrist. Eddy opened his mouth to protest, but Brett was quicker.

"Let me fuck you, please?" Brett said, still his hand around Eddy's wrist. Their eyes met and Eddy's were slightly dazed over. It was so hot, honestly, and the urge to lean down and kiss him was strong. He didn't though, knowing their deal.

"O... Okay," Eddy stuttered, and Brett grabbed the bottle of lube again. He let out a small sigh as he lubed up. It hsd been too long since he had masturbated, and he knew he wouldn't last long. Hopefully, Eddy wouldn't either.

As he stood over Eddy, the tip of his dick pressed against his asshole, Brett felt the nerves again.
"You're sure you want this?" Brett asked in a strained voice, and Eddy nodded eagerly. Brett couldn't make out if it was him or his desires talking anymore.

The feeling when he pressed himself into Eddy, holding Eddy still by his hips, was a powerful one. He really hadn't thought he'd ever know Eddy like this.

...

With a few more quick hand movements, Brett shot his load on the wall he was leaning on with a content groan. It wasn't as good as being with Eddy, but it would do for now.

He washed the evidence down the drain and stepped out of the shower, wrapping himself in one of Eddy's large towels.