143. (nsfw)

They left the door slightly open so they'd be able to hear Elise if she decided to wake up. Brett helped Eddy out of his shirt, letting his hand slide down his chest. He had to admit, he did prefer Eddy shirtless.

"Think I've gained a kilo or two over the past two months," Eddy commented with a small smile, shivering slightly from Brett's gentle touch. He kissed Brett's forehead gently. "Hope they don't put you off too much."

"No, you're still hot," Brett mumbled, placing a kiss between Eddy's collarbones. Eddy slid his hands down Brett's sides, resting his thumbs on the inside of the waistline of his jeans as he got down to it.

"I'm very glad you think so," Eddy breathed as Brett made a hickey on the spot where his violin normally would sit. Sneaky placement was key when your day job was making videos of yourself on youtube. "Don't have that dad bod' just yet."

"You'd look hot, even with a dad bod'," Brett chuckled, opening the button on Eddy's jeans and pulling them down. "But honestly, I'm freezing, let's head for the shower, please?"

They got the rest of their clothes off, Eddy being slightly quicker and turning on the water so it'd get the right temperature before they hopped in.

They had barely stepped under the shower before Eddy had his arms around Brett and his head on his chest.

"Eddy?" Brett asked softly with a smile playing on his lips. Eddy ran a hand carefully through the back if Brett's hair.

"Yeah, love?"

"Fuck me senseless today, will you?"

Eddy's cheeks flared up at the surprising request. He did like the idea, though.
"You sure?" he asked, kissing the top of his head. Brett nodded.

"You looked so... Up in the clouds last time. I want that," Brett mumbled, tiptoeing up to kiss Eddy's neck before leaning in and whispering in his ear. "Fuck me, Eddy. I want you to fill me up, make me feel good."

"Well, you make me really really want to, talking all dirty like that," Eddy answered in a low voice, sliding his hands down to gently squeeze Brett's buttcheeks. A moment later he had Brett with his back against the wall, the water still raining down on them.

Brett looked up at Eddy, enjoying feeling small and, in a weird way, protected.
"Please make me feel good," he breathed against Eddy's lips as he leaned in for a kiss. He snuck his hand down to wrap around Eddy's dick. "Please."

Eddy groaned as Brett gently massaged his already hardening dick while the words he had spoken replayed in his head.
"Turn around, then, I'll get you ready."

Brett did as he was told, seeing Eddy reach to the new lube bottle they had gotten to keep in the shower as he did. He felt Eddy's lips against the back of his neck for a moment before he heard the familiar click of the lube bottle.

"I swear the sound of that lid is gonna be like Pavlov's dog, like conditioning," Eddy chuckled, and Brett laughed nervously. "Get hard just from hearing that click."

"I'd just go around every day and click the lid then to tease you," Brett joked, leaning forward slightly with his arms against the wall. A moment later, he felt Eddy's lubed up finger slide down his crack to his asshole.

"That would be so weird," Eddy chuckled, feeling Brett shiver as he circled the opening. He reached around him to tweak one of his nipples to make him relax faster, getting a whimper in response.

"Well, I am weird so..." Brett breathed, voice trailing off into a moan when Eddy slipped his finger inside. It felt weird and nice at the same time, and it was obvious from how tight he was that this wasn't something he normally did. "God, fuck..."

"The good kind of weird then," Eddy mumbled softly, pressing a kiss to the back of Brett's neck again while letting his finger slip in and out of his boyfriend's ass.

"Mhm, god, Eddy, that feels good..." Brett whimpered, his jaw dropping lose. He was still a bit nervous doing it like this, but he trusted Eddy.

"I'll do another finger now, love, okay?" Eddy asked, making sure to brush past Brett's prostate as he did. Brett groaned loudly.

"No, no, just fuck me, Eddy. I'm ready, please..." Brett gasped, pressing his ass back against his fingers. "Please, please..."

Eddy could feel himself getting harder just from Brett's pleas, but he knew he had to put restraints on himself to not hurt Brett.
"You sure, love? That's gonna hurt... I think we should do another finger at least, love..."

Brett almost wanted to cry when he was denied, but nodded anyway. He knew Eddy was right, and it got confirmed when the stretch of just two fingers caused him to whimper partially in pain.

"You okay, love?" Eddy asked, carefully finding back to Brett's prostate with his two fingers, making him twitch when he found it.

"Yeah," Brett breathed as he got used to the stretch. "Fuck me now, please babe."

He got his wish fulfilled a moment later, after another click reinforced the conditioning and Eddy lubed himself up again.
"Alright," he mumbled, positioning himself so the tip of his dick was pressing against Brett's opening. "Rea...? God..."

Brett didn't have patience for Eddy to ask if he was ready again, and insteae took matters in his own hands and pushed back against him to let him inside. Eddy's hands found Brett's hips and he thrusted into him with a groan.

"God you are so tight," Eddy whimpered as he set a steady pace. "No way I'll last long, no way."

"Who's..." Brett began, moaning as Eddy's dick brushed past his prostate. "Who's cumming too quick now, huh?"

As a response, Eddy reached around Brett to give him a hand while still keeping the pace. Brett almost shrieked as he did, the orgasm building quickly.

A moment later, soft cries were heard from Elise's room, and Eddy slowed down his thrusts hesitantly. Brett whimpered in frustration.

"Please, Eddy, it'll be twenty seconds... Please, I was so close... Please..." he gasped, pushing back against Eddy's dick again. "Please."

Eddy groaned, turning up the pace again, but to even faster than he did before. Brett let out another half moan half shriek.
"She'll live for twenty seconds," Eddy breathed, feeling himself getting pushed over the edge as well.