148.

Brett decided he'd try and sleep after breakfast, hopefully to try and het better quicker. Eddy wss much supportive of that idea despite that leaving him with not much to do.

After cleaning the whole living room and kitchen he decided to head down in the studio to place some cables better or do something else useful. He hated having nothing to do. It made him feel restless and useless. So, to compensate he was constamtly finding something to do.

His violin case stared at him as he walked down the stairs to the studio, and the itch in his fingers to practice was suddenly overwhelming. It would be fine to practice, right? It wouldn't wake Brett?

He put the case carefully on the ikea table and opened it. The violin looked exactly like it had when he left it after the last filming when he had used it to demonstrate something. He couldn't even remember what it was, but he did remember it feeling almost unfamiliar in his hands. That was about to change.

Brett opened his eyes slowly what must have been a few hours later, regretting it immediately. Being asleep had been so comfortable compared to being awake with a headache and feeling drenched in sweat, but the faint sound of violin playing had eased him awake. It was a nice way to wake up, really, but he'd rather sleep for a few more hours.

He sat up a bit, noticing he wasn't really feeling as cold anymore, or hot as it appearently really was. If that was that he actually was getting better or if it was the ibuprofen was another question, but it was still nice.

His phone told him it was nearing evening, giving him a small hope to get well enough to be able to go out for their date in twenty four hours. They hadn't really been out together... Well, ever? It would be their first proper fancy restaurant date.

Most of their time together so far had gone with just caring for each other, getting their new house together and taking care of Elise. Brett felt like he needed to give Eddy a feeling of his start of relationship-devotion too, because he deserved that after being pulled into everything the way he was.

Brett hadn't even noticed that the sound of the violin had stopped before Eddy peeked inside the bedroom door.

"You're up," he said with a soft smile that made Brett smile too. "Hope my violin's cries for help wasn't what woke you."

"No, but it was nice to wake up to. You sound great," Brett responded as Eddy came over to kiss him quickly. Eddy chuckled softly against his lips.

"I think your standards have dropped recently, Yang," Eddy joked, pushing a few still sweaty strands of Brett's hair away from his face. "But it was nice to practice again, despite my right hand tensing up like it used to like ten years ago."

"That's just because you're a bit out of flow. Give it a week or so and you'll be  right back to it," Brett assured him as Eddy sat down on the edge of his bed. Brett took his right hand in his and squeezed it gently, massaging it with his thumb.

"No time to practice when Elise is back, but that's fine. I'll get back to it when she's old enough for daycare," Eddy chuckled, enjoying how Brett's fingertips rubbed his sore muscles. "That feels nice, though, god."

Brett smiled a bit, lifting Eddy's hand to his lips and kissing it gently before going back to his massage.
"I think I need a shower, though."

"You do look a bit clammy, yeah," Eddy confirmed, reaching over to feel his temperature with the inside of his wrist on the other hand. "Your temperature feels a lot better, though."

"I feel a lot better too," Brett confirmed as he let Eddy's hand go. "I think I'm gonna change the sheets, because they're completely drenched, and then shower."

"Don't be silly, I'll change the sheets. Just go shower," Eddy said, kissing him quickly again. "They'll be nice and fresh when you come back."

"Hmm would be nice if you'd shower with me, though," Brett mumbled, using a slightly shaky hand to caress Eddy's cheek. "Please, love?"

Eddy couldn't help but smile at how adoreable Brett was, all vunerable and flirty despite probably feeling like crap. He kissed him quickly, because how could he not?

"Okay, but only because you're so adorable and I love you," Eddy smiled. "You go ahead and I'll change the sheets and be right there, okay?"