110.

Eddy did crash eventually, way before Elise did. Brett didn't mind getting to spend some time with her, and had positioned himself on his back on the couch with Mendelssohn violin concerto playing at a low volume from their speakers. Elise was resting on his chest, but seemed to mostly sleep through it, even when Brett was humming quietly along.

He didn't hear when Eddy woke up halfway through the first movement of Brahms violin concerto which played automatically after the Mendelssohn. Not until he saw him sit down in their comfy chair from the corner of his eye.

"You're up," Brett said with a smile, sitting up slightly so it would be easier to talk. Elise stirred for a bit, but eventually fell back asleep. Brett straightened her sweater carefully before turning his attention to Eddy.

"Yeah, sorry about crashing," Eddy sighed, reaching over to comb his hand through Brett's messy hair. He loved feeling the softness between his fingers. "But you look like you managed well on your own."

"We've had a great time, we heard the whole Mendelssohn violin concerto and some Brahms," Brett explained, leaning into Eddy's touch. "She's been well behaved the whole time."

"Well, she's just like her baba like that," Eddy chuckled, leaning over to kiss the top of Brett's head carefully. Brett snorted.

"You'd say I'm well behaved? That's nice, I guess," he said with a joking smile, and Eddy stuck his tongue out at him.

"God, you're so silly," he groaned, leaning back in the chair. "That's one of the things I love about you, by the way. Keep being silly."

Brett chuckled, but this time Elise woke up from the movement of his chest and was not particularly happy about it. It started as tiny whimpers, but quickly escalated into proper cries.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," Brett mumbled, taking her in his arms and sitting up properly. He rocked her back and forth for a bit to calm her. "I'm so sorry I woke you."

Eddy bit his lip hard as the need to just take her from Brett to make sure she was okay hit him. He knew perfectly well that Brett was able to take care of her too, probably even better than he could. It was just about being sure she was alright.

"Shhh baby," Brett whispered, rocking her carefully, and while she still wasn't completely quiet, her cries calmed down. He pressed a gentle kiss to her head.

"When was she last fed?" Eddy asked, trying to figure it out himself. "Is it time for feeding?"

"We fed her just before your nap, so it's still another half hour at least," Brett said softly, still rocking Elise. "But she might be hungry again, I don't know. Should we feed her if she's hungry before the set up times?"

"You're asking me as if I'd know," Eddy muttered, pulling out his phone to google the question. "I'll figure it out."

"Alright," Brett said before standing up to walk around with Elise for a bit. "Maybe we should figure out what to feed outselves with as well, I'm starving."