33. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

Coming home after work was nerve wrecking, knowing it was likely she was still mad at him. Especially since he had stayed later than he normally would.

"I'm home," he said loudly after shutting the door behind him, and the only response he heard was some quiet sniffles from the living room. He got his shoes off, let the violin stay by the door, and shuffled into the living room to find Leonora crying on the couch.

"Babe? Why are you...? Come here, love," Brett said as he sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and hugged him tightly back. "What's wrong, babe?"

"I... I thought you'd left me... I'm so sorry I slapped you this morning, I swear it's never gonna happen again, I just..." she sniffled shakily, and Brett stroke her back gently.

"It's okay, love. Don't worry about it," Brett mumbled, kissing the side of her head while still stroking her back. Leonora sniffled again, her tears ruining her makeup. "I shouldn't have said what I said, it was completely unnecessary of me. Shh, don't cry..."

He tried to wipe the tears from her cheek before kissing her gently, letting her tangle her hands into his hair.

"Let me make it up to you, Brett," she whispered against his lips, letting one hand slide down his chest. Brett made another effort of trying to wipe her tears completely.

"Love, you don't have to... to make it up to me... It's okay..." Brett began, but she pressed their lips together to shut him up. He tried to protest again, but having her lean against him to have him lay down on his back on the couch and her hand travelling down his stomach made it impossible to think.

"I want to make you feel good, babe," she half moaned against his lips before moving so she could straddle him. It was at that point Brett realized how short the skirt she was wearing really was. The way the fabric of it laid over her thighs and knowing there was only his own clothes and her panties in the way of them fucking turned him on.

"Yeah? God, I'd love that," Brett moaned as she pressed her hips down against his growing tent. He caught himself staring at how her breasts almost spilled out of her tank top as she moved, and in response she grabbed his hand and slid it under her shirt so he could touch as well.

Brett felt her breast, finding her nipples and letting his thumb run over them, feeling her shiver.
"God, Brett, I want you so bad," Leonora moaned, opening the button of his trousers with trained fingers. "Fuck me."

"I'd love that," Brett said, and it wasn't even a moment later before he felt himself slide inside her, her having just pushed her panties to the side.

His head spun when she started moving her hips and his hands found their way under her shirt again. Fuck this was good.