Chapter 83

"Clan Awaud?" Ezra asked. "Yes. This is one of the last Clans we need to get this job done. This Clan goes way back to the old days of warfare. They know there stuff to the letter." Bo said. "Alright then so who's the leader?" Sabine asked. Roman pulled up an image of a man. "His name is Nam Beroya. Me and my brother go way back to our training days with him. He's fearless, good with weapons, and has made many problems with the Empire. Stealing supplies, weapons and more. His Clan has done alot and that's why we need him." Roman explained. "Cool where does he live?" Ezra asked. "Our contacts says his base of operations is the planet Xorrn." Roman said. "Well lets go see if he's willing to join." Ezra said.

Ezra, Sabine, Ursa, Amari, Tristan, Bo and Roman agreed to go Xorn and take one of Ezra's cruisers and Amari's cruisers for protection while Emily, Alex, Madison, Anna and Cayde stay with Rex and Ahsoka to watch over the base. They were on the airfield with Ezra and Sabine. "Boss you sure you don't want us to come with you as back up?" Emily asked. "Yeah we could just stay on the ship and provide support if needed." Alex added. "Guys We appreciate the concern, but we'll be okay. This will just be a standard negotiations mission. Hopefully nothing else more." Sabine said. "What if it's not standard?" Cayde asked. "Then it'll be aggressive negotiations." Ezra stated. "Oh please, you love those." Alex said and they laughed. "Just be here to look after the base and babysit Mira, Rona and Amelia. Hopefully we won't be gone long. Emily's in charge with Ahsoka." Ezra said and they nodded.

They got on their cruisers and soon set the coordinates to jump into hyperspace.

Soon both Clan Bridger and Clan Wren Dreadnoughts exited hyperspace over the planet Xorrn.

"Wow this planet looks like a dust ball." Ezra said. "Yeah but this place was always like home to Nam. His Clan was made here." Roman stated. "Well lets head down there and talk to him by are selves." Bo said. "With no backup?" Sabine asked. "We're here to just ask for his assistances. We already look like we're invading, we don't want to bring troops down there too. Lets get moving." Bo said.

Two shuttles landed on the planet and they surveyed the area.

"Looks like the Clone Wars came to this planet." Ursa said. "Yeah. Looks like Nam put up a hell of a fight. C'mon lets find his base." Roman said and they started to walk.

They walked over the desert plains and over hills until they found a large wall with a gate. "Looks like this is it." Bo said. "Lets go see if he's home." Amari said. Before they could any further, a blaster bolt hit the ground in front of them. "Guess someone's home." Ezra said. They all looked up and saw multiple soldiers in Mandalorian armor in the wall. "State your business here." One said. "We're here to talk to Nam Beroya. Talk business." Roman said. Then another man walked up and looked down on them. "Alright. You got my attention. What do You want?" Nam asked. Roman took off his helmet. "Hey Nam. Been awhile. We just wanna talk to you about something." He said. "Why should I talk to you. You have a Jedi with you. Don't think I didn't spot those lightsabers on your belt." Nam said looking at Ezra. "Don't worry. He's a friend. Can we come in?" Roman asked. "Fine. Lets make this quick." Nam said. The gates opened and they walked inside.

They walked inside and saw the whole layout of their base. Tents, huts and more. Some was giving them strange looks while loading their blasters. "Don't mind them. Anyone who comes to this planet usually come to raid us or kill us." Nam said. "Yeah, we saw the battlefield with all the broken down droids." Ursa said. "Those things can never compare to us Mandalorians. War and fighting is in our blood." Nam said. They walked inside the main tent and sat down at a table. "So what brings you all by my home?" Nam asked. "We want your aid in one of the biggest Mandalorian invasions in history. Taking back Mandalore." Bo said. "Sounds big. You want to tell me how you plan on doing that? The Empire has the entire planet on full lockdown with a massive blockade." Nam asked. "Clan Bridger has the tech and the know how to do so." Roman said. "It's true. Cruisers, weapons, tanks and more." Sabine said. "Plus we have all the tactical know how to do any raid." Ezra added.

"I don't know. My Clan already has problems with the Empire raiding us from time to time." Nam said. "I know. But we're going to war. The Empire needs to learn they can't come into our sector and take what's theirs. All we want is your man power and battle harden warriors." Roman said. Nam leaned back into his chair stroking his chin thinking.

"Daddy?" A voice said. Nam turned around to see his five year old daughter. "Vera. Come here. Everything okay?" Nam asked as he picked up his daughter and set her in his lap. "I wanted to come see you. Who are they?" Vera asked. "Just some people that need my help." Nam said. "That's your daughter?" Roman asked. "Yeah. Well adoptive. Found her while doing a raid on an Imperial slave camp. No parents or other family so I took her in. I keep her safe everyday." Nam said. "I know how you feel. As a father of my own daughters I want to keep her safe everyday. I want to help Bo and Roman so my daughter can have somewhere to call a second home or a beacon of hope." Ezra told him.

"Alright, you all peeked my interest. I'll join y'all in this invasion." Nam said. "Ah I knew you would. We'll head back to Clan Bridger's planet and we'll get everything straight for this." Roman said and they left the tent.