Chapter 101:Battle of Sundari part 17

Emily and Alex

Alex woke up to find himself hanging from a piece of metal. He looked around and saw his gunship was hanging out from the side of a tall building. Panic took over as he was looking around for Emily for Emily. Soon he saw Emily below him hanging from a rope over the edge of the building. "Emily? Emily!" Alex called but got no response. He slowly started to descend down to her and stopped when he felt the gunship shake and drop a little. He knew if he stayed any longer the gunship would fall, but he wasn't about to leave Emily behind no matter how dangerous it was.

He tried to use his jetpack but it was damaged from the crash. He continued to descend down towards her slowly and carefully as grabbed onto a rope and slowly slid down to the nose of the gunship. He grabbed the rope Emily was hanging off from and slowly pulled her up to him. Once he got her close to him, Alex grabbed Emily's arm and pulled her up and threw her over his shoulders. He grabbed into another rope and started to climb back up. He felt the ship shake a little and drop down an inch more. Emily was soon starting to wake up and looked around. Once she saw she was high off the ground looking down she clutched onto whatever she on to brace herself. She turned her head a little to see Alex carrying her. "Hey beautiful." Alex said. "Hey Alex." Emily calmed down a little bit but had a death grip on Alex. "What's wrong? Afraid if heights?" Alex teased with a chuckle. "Shut up." Emily said.

Then they felt the ship drop down some more and it felt like it was about to go over the edge. Alex started to climb faster on the rope and as the ship was about to fall off the building. Soon Alex managed to grab on to the ledge of a window and threw Emily into the window. "Alex!" Emily shouted as she went over and grabbed his hand as the ship finally went over the edge. Emily had yet another death grip on Alex's arm pulling him up. Once they were both in the window they looked over the edge to see the gunship land on the ground with a explosion. They both looked at each other and laid back breathing a sigh of relief.

"You okay Em?" Alex asked. "Yeah. How 'bout you?" Emily asked back. "I'm doing alright." Alex said. They both took off their helmets and smiled at each other. They both sat up and Alex saw Emily clutch her right arm. "Hey. What's wrong?" Alex asked concerned. "My arm hurts." Emily answered as she winced at the pain. "C'mere. Let me help you." Alex said and Emily accepted his help. Alex helped Emily take off her armor plates on her arm and took off her sleeve and glove. "All right lets see. Where does it hurt?" Alex asked. "It hurts everywhere on my arm." Emily said. Alex gently raised her arm up and Emily grunted at the pain a little. "Can you move your fingers?" Alex asked. Emily moved her fingers but not that much. "A little. It just hurts when I do it." Emily told him as Alex continued to look at her arm.

"Well it's not broken. Just sprained and bruised badly from the crash. All you need is some Bacta spray and something to wrap it up. Unfortunately I'm out of Bacta spray right now so I'm gonna look around for some first aid while you wait here." Alex explained. "Alex you don't have to look by yourself. Let me help you." Emily said. "No way Em. Just make sure you get some rest while I look around." Alex said. "*sighs* okay." Emily said sitting back on a wall. Alex gave her a kiss on the forehead and went to go search for some first aid. Emily watched as Alex as looked around the building floor in search for some first aid and slightly chuckled to herself thinking he looked adorable when trying to help her as he knocked stuff in the floor.

"I found it!" Alex said coming back over to Emily with a white box. He kneeled down and opened the box grabbing some bacta spray. He gently grabbed Emily's arm and started to spray the liquid on her arm which kinda sting to Emily. "Okay. All done." Alex said. Emily sighed and looked at him. She felt Alex start to rub her arm softly and lightly pinch her skin. "Heh. Gotta love a strong tough girl with a beautiful face and soft skin." Alex said as he continued to rub Emily's arm. Emily blushed at his complement. "You're so cheesy." She said but loved it either way. "Yeah but you love it when I'm cheesy." Alex said and started to kiss her arm slowly going up her arm. Emily smiled at his affection. "Uh. Alex? We're behind enemy lines and we need to find the others so we can finish our mission." She said making Alex stop. "Yeah. I forget that sometimes." He said with a chuckle as he helped Emily up. "Lets head down and make our way east. We should find the others soon enough." Alex said. Emily nodded and they walked out.