Chapter 58

It's been almost 10 hours since Sabine's team left the base. The Starbird was still in hyperspace on its way to the unknown planet where the wild distress signal came from. Sabine was on the Bridge looking at the hyperspace lanes out the window. She always loved the colors they show. She remembers a few times her and Ezra talked about it. She couldn't wait to let this mission done with so she can see her family again. "Ma'am. We have ten minutes before we exit hyperspace." A pilot said. "Good. Make sure when we exit we send down our drones to survey the area." Sabine ordered. "They're already ready and waiting." The pilot informed. "Perfect. I'll go search for Anna and Cayde." Sabine said and left the bridge.

Anna and Cayde were in one of the living quarters together. They wanted to alone time with each other. Anna was on top of Cayde on the bed making out with each other. Anna had her arms around his neck while Cayde had his hands on her waist feeling her skin. "How I'm never on top anymore?" Cayde asked. "Because you love it when I take control." Anna said with a smirk. "Good point." Cayde said as he slid one of his hands down from Anna's waist, over her butt and down to her thigh. "I also know how much you love it when you touch me." Anna added. "Softest skin and lips I've ever touched." Cayde stated and started to kiss her neck. Anna felt joyful shivers down her spin of his lips on her neck. She bit her lip in enjoyment gripping his shirt. Cayde moved back up and kissed her back on the lips.

Their moment was broken by a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Cayde asked. "Sabine. We're almost to the planet." Sabine said on the other side of the door. "Okay, we'll be out in a jiffy." Cayde said and turned back towards Anna. "Duty calls right." She said sitting up with Cayde. "Yup but first." Cayde said as he grabbed Anna's arm and gently pulled it to her. He rolled up the sleeve and planted soft kisses on arm going upward. Anna giggled as Cayde move up to her shoulder, collarbone, back of the neck, and back down the other arm. When he stopped he kissed Anna on the lips and parted to get their gear on.

Soon they entered the bridge with armor and gear on and saw Sabine standing at the window. They walked up next to her. "Did you know there are about over a thousand colors in the hyperspace lanes. Too many to get all at once. There's no way in telling how theses colors form but all we know is that they are something truly amazing." Sabine told them. "I've always been a big fan of art. But I was never good at it. Not that many people I know can do art." Anna stated. "How bout this, once we get back to base after this mission, I'll teach you some of my skills." Sabine suggested. "Really?" Anna asked. "Yeah. But you have to make sure you don't end up like Emily, I showed her my explosive art and she abused the mess out of them." Sabine said. "I know someone else that was like that, once apon a time." Cayde said smirking. "Was? I still am. Emily may use it more than me, but I'm still the original master." Sabine stated the they all chuckled. Soon The Starbird came out of hyperspace over a green planet.

 Soon The Starbird came out of hyperspace over a green planet

"Whoa, I haven't seen a planet like this since my time on Endor." Cayde stated. "It looks to be an entire forest down there." Anna added. "Indeed. But before we go down there we'll send out drones to survey the area." Sabine said. Just then, pods shot out from the ship towards the planet.