Chapter 68

The mystery person ran right past them and towards the giant Rancor ready to attack. The Rancor went for a big swing with one of its arms but missed. The person then fired a laser out of his wrist that blew off one of the Rancor's fingers. He then jumped high on top of the Rancors head. A blade came out of his other wrist and stabbed the Rancor in the head. He then pressed a button on his wrist and the blade unhooked from his wrist still in the head of the Rancor. He jumped off of its head landing in front of Sabine, Ahsoka and Rex. He pressed a button on his wrist and the blade blew up killing the Rancor. It fell to the ground dead.

The mystery person walked up to the dead Rancor and kneeled down. He put his hand inside its head and ripped out some pieces of meat. He checked it for a moment and threw it away. He got up and turned to face the others. "Umm. Thanks for saving us." Ahsoka said breaking the awkward silence. He growled a little. "I know you told us to stay away from your area but we had to come here. They are awake." Ahsoka told him and he didn't seem surprised. He growled again. "You knew?" Rex asked and he nodded. He growled pointing at Sabine. "This is our old friend Sabine Wren. She came here to help me and Rex get off this planet. But two of her friends were taking by them and we need your help getting them back." Ahsoka explained.

He growled. "What's he saying?" Sabine asked. "He wants to know what's in it for him or he won't help." Ahsoka told her. "How about a ship." Sabine said making him turn his head towards her. "I have a cruiser not that far away from here. We have a full hanger bay of shuttles that you can take one and leave this planet when and if you want to. But please help us, my friends are gonna die unless you don't help us." Sabine explained. It was silent for a few seconds until he growled again. "He said he'll help but only so that he can kill the Xenomorphs and for the ship." Ahsoka said. "Fine by me. What do I him?" Sabine asked. "Usually we just call him Predator and he doesn't seem bothered about it." Rex said. "Okay...Predator. You're the expert here so what do we do?" Sabine asked. The Predator growled. "He says that we'll attack at midnight. They'll be vulnerable at that time because it would be feeding time for the queen." Ahsoka said. "But shouldn't we attack before the feeding? What if we're too late to save Anna and Cayde?" Sabine asked. The Predator growled. "He says we can't because there will be too many to deal with at once if they're alerted to our presence in their hive. They'll all be gathered up in the center of the nest where the queen is watching her feed." Ahsoka explained.

"Ma'am!" Someone shouted from outside the cave. "That's my men outside c'mon." Sabine said and they all went outside. Once they got to the entrance, they saw a 30 man platoon of Mandalorians standing in front of one of their mobile command center vehicles.

 Once they got to the entrance, they saw a 30 man platoon of Mandalorians standing in front of one of their mobile command center vehicles

"The Captain suggested that we take it with us just in case." The sargent told Sabine. "Very good sargent. We're probably gonna need it." Sabine said. When the Predators stepped out of the cave all of Sabine's soldiers pointed their blasters at him. "No! Stand down. He's here to help." Sabine ordered and they lowered their blasters. "So ma'am, what are we doing." The sargent asked. "We're gonna go rescue Anna and Cayde. And kill a few monsters along the way." Sabine told him.