Chapter 109: Battle of Sundari part 25

Days has past since that day and things were almost about to come to a end in Sundari. All of the Mandalorian Clans were nearly done with their sectors of the city and they were ready to storm the palace very soon.

Right now, Ezra and Sabine wer in a holo meeting with Bo, Roman, Ursa, Amari, Nam, Ava and Tarlec discussing their attack on the palace. "We are just about ready to storm the palace by tomorrow afternoon. We'll storm the palace with everything we have along with additional reinforcements from the cruisers in the sky that's supposed to be sending more artillery down. The attack will happen by air and ground. I will lead the air battle along with Ursa, Tarlec and Ava. The ground will be lead by Ezra along with Sabine, Nam, Amari and Roman. Make no mistake, there will be no survivors from the Empire. No one will be allowed to escape from our wrath. Is that clear?" Bo said and everyone agreed.

"Good. Now all we need to do is---!" Bo was about to say until alarms started to go off on all of their holo transmission. "What's going on?!" Ursa asked. "Tarlec! We're under attack!" A soldier said on Tarlec's transmission and he suddenly disappeared. Then Ava. "What's going on?!" Ezra said. "The Empire! They must be-!" Then Roman and Bo disappeared. "Sabine!" Ursa shouted before she and Amari disappeared. "Mom! Dad!" Sabine shouted. "We need to get everyone ready! Now!" Ezra said. Once they ran out of the command room they met up with Emily, Alex, Anna, Madison and Cayde. "Ezra what's going on?" Alex asked. "The other clans are being attack by a full scale force. We need to back them up. Get everyone ready to leave." Ezra said and they nodded.

After they gathered all their forces, they met up outside the hideout. "Boss the tanks will slow us down. They don't have enough speed." Emily said. "We don't have time. Have two platoons stay behind with the tanks. The rest of us will fly to each sector of the city to help the clans. Lets go!" Sabine said. They all took off leaving the tanks with the two platoons. "Full speed! Now! We need to hurry!" Sabine said and they all took off at max speed.

The first sector that was closest was with Clans Rook and Elder and that's where Clan Bridger started. They saw smoke and blaster fire coming from the ground and head down to give support. They saw multiple squads of stormtroopers and walkers down in the streets about to over run the two clans. Ezra, Emily and Alex took some troops and fired rockets at the walkers destroyer the small ones but not the big ones. Ezra used his lightsabers to cut the neck off the first walker while ordering the others to place bombs on the others. While Ezra was taking care of the walkers and troopers Sabine, Anna, Madison and Cayde went to go check on Tarlec and Ava who was standing on the front lines taking out stormtroopers. "Sabine! You're here!" Ava said. "We came as quickly as we could. We had to leave most of our forces behind because the tanks would slow us down." Sabine said. "We only have one tank left. The other was destroyed in the ambush. We tried to fallback but they were blocking our escape." Tarlec said. "We're here now. We don't have time to finish them all off so we'll try to make an opening so we can escape and help the other Clans." Sabine said. "We got incoming!" Anna shouted. They looked to see three imperial walkers coming towards them.

Before they could fire rockets filled the skies and destroyed the necks. They looked to see Ezra and the others in the sky. "Go! We'll cover the escape and meet up on the way to go help Clan Wren!" Ezra shouted blocking blaster bolts with his lightsabers. "Ezra we need to stay to together to win this!" Sabine said back. "They'll keep coming if we all leave! Just go! We'll finish them off!" Ezra said flying towards the ground slashing stormtroopers. "We'll stay too!" Anna said with Cayde and Madison. "No! Go with Sabine! They'll need help! We'll be fine!" Emily ordered flying back down to Ezra along with Alex. "Fine. Lets go. No time to waste!" Sabine said as she led half her Clan along with Clans Rook and Elder to assist Clan Wren.

Clans Bridger, Rook and Elder raced in the air towards the next sector of the city where Clan Wren was. Off in the distance they could see smoke and explosions coming from the area. But before they could get closer they were ambushed by Imperial Mandalorians with jetpacks. They were able to take out most and fly past them but the rest followed close behind. Soon they got to Clan Wren's location and joined in the assault. They landed in front of Clan Wren and opened fire at the incoming stormtroopers. Multiple rockets were shot in the air from the imperials and they landed in front of the Clan knocking some to the ground. "Fallback!" Sabine shouted as her, Anna, Cayde, Madison, Ava and Tarlec along with some other soldiers tried to cover the wounded trying to escape. Soon they too had to fall back and they went down into the large area where Clan Wren had to fallback. Sabine went inside a broken down building looking for her parents and brother then she saw them sitting on some steps. "Mom! Dad! Tristan!" Sabine shouted running over to them. Ursa looked up and saw her daughter and got up. Once they got close Sabine trapped her mother in a tight hug. "Are you okay?" Sabine asked. "Yes. Barely. They came out of nowhere and overpowered us. We were force to fallback here." Ursa said walking over to Amari and Tristan with Sabine. Sabine hugged her father and then saw her brother with a bandage around his arm and head. "Tristan." Sabine said concerned as she kneeled down to him. "I'm alright Sabine. Just got caught in a explosion. I'll live." Tristan said and Sabine slightly smiled under her helmet. "Where's Ezra?" Amari asked. "He stayed behind with some our forces to give us time to escape. He'd say he'll meet up with us in the way over here but he hasn't." Sabine said.