Chapter 114

After what felt like hours of torture Ezra's screams came to a stop as the torture machine powered down. The racks opened up to reveal Ezra unconscious. They released him and let him fall to the ground. "Ezra!" Sabine shouted as she tried to stop herself from crying. Mira was hugging her mother crying as Rona also cried. "We are done for now." Vader said and he along with Seth and other imperials left the room. Sabine gently set Rona down next to Mira and ran towards Ezra. She kneeled down to him and placed his head on her lap. "Ezra? Are you okay? Please say something." She pleaded looking at her unconscious husband but he was unresponsive. She placed two fingers on the side of his neck. It was faint but she could feel a pulse. She sighed in relief then more tears came out of her eyes as she hugged Ezra now fully crying.

Mira had stop crying and looked at her mother holding her father crying. She'd never seen Sabine cry this much before and it broke her heart. What was worst was the pain she felt having to watch and listen to her father scream in pain as memories of her time captured by the rebels went inside her mind. Tears came out of her eyes as he held her head not being able to handle all the emotions inside of her.

She felt something hug her leg and looked down to see her baby sister Rona on her knees looking up at her with tear stained cheeks. Mira kneeled down to hug Rona tight and picked her up how she would normally do it and walked over to her parents.

"M-Mommy?" She said softly not wanting to startle her mother. Sabine looked up with tears in her eyes looking at her two daughters. "A-Are.......are we going to be okay?" Mira asked. Sabine stayed silent for a few moments. She didn't know if they were going to be okay. No one knew where they were and she didn't think anyone would find them before they reached Coruscant. But she saw the looks in her daughters faces and could tell they were more than afraid. They were terrified. Sabine gently placed Ezra's head off of her lap and gave both her daughters a tight embrace. "Yes. We'll be okay sweetie. I promise. We'll be back home and away from here soon." She said trying to ease their minds and her own hoping things would be okay. Mira walked over to Ezra who was still unconscious and kneeled down to him while setting Rona down next to him. Rona crawled her way over Ezra's arm and placed her hand on Ezra's chest. Mira hugged her fathers head and rested her head on his. "Daddy..." She whispered.

Then Mira felt a hand on her head and sat up to see Ezra with his eyes slightly opened and with one hand on Mira's head and the other on Rona's head. "It's okay. Daddy'll always be here to protect you. All of you." He said as Sabine placed his head back on her lap as they stay like this for a while.

After two hours the door to their cell opened revealing Seth with four dark troopers behind him. Sabine held Ezra tight as Mira and Rona hid behind her. "What do you want?" Ezra said looking at him. "We're almost ready to head to Coruscant. Vader just contacted to Emperor. He was most pleased to find out that we finally captured you. Once we get there he'll make quick work of you. Your daughters will be sent to Mustafar so Vader will brainwash them to be loyal to the darkside. And as for Sabine. We talked about it back on Mandalore. She'll be my slave to do whatever I want with." Seth said.

Then in a flash Ezra jumped up and pushed Seth into the wall growling. "Yes! That's the spirit Ezra! Use your anger on me! If you want to save them you have to give into your anger!" Seth said. Then Ezra got hit in the back of his head by a dark trooper and they started to beat him while he was on the ground. "Ezra!" Sabine shouted. Then Mira was about to run over to her father but then was met with a lightsaber in front of her from Seth and fell back out of fear. "That's enough. We're done here." Seth said then they left. "Daddy!" Mira shouted running over to Ezra and hugging him tight. "Are you okay daddy?" Mira asked crying again. Ezra sat up and hugged her. "I'm okay Mira. Promise." Ezra said. Sabine also ran over to him. "Why are they doing this." Sabine asked as she hugged Ezra. "They want us to suffer. The Empire took a big lost letting us take Mandalore. I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop this from happening. I wish I could have done more." Ezra said putting his head in Sabine's lap. "You've done enough Ez. You've done enough." Sabine said.