Chapter 112: New Order

4 months later

Ezra woke up to a bright light slowly starting to wake up. He looked around and saw he was in a white room. He sat up from the bed he was in. He looked to a table and saw his armor and gear on a table. As he got out of bed he tried to remember what happened that led him in the medical room. He remembered fighting Seth then Sabine came and- wait Sabine! Ezra started to panic as Sabine came into his mind. Was she okay? Did they find her? Was she injured? All his thoughts came to a stop when he heard the door open. He turned his head around to see none other than the woman that was on his mind. "Ezra! You're awake!" Sabine said hugging him tight. "Sabine?" Ezra asked wondering if he was dreaming. "Yes it's me. I'm so happy you're back." Sabine said.

Then Sabine heard some sniffs and broke the hug looking at Ezra to see him crying. "Ezra?" Sabine said concerned. "I'm sorry." Ezra said crying. "I'm so sorry. I should've gone with you. I should've been their with you. I'm so sorry." Ezra fell to his knees and hugged Sabine by her waist. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Ezra repeated. Sabine kneeled down to him hugging him in comfort. "Shhh. It's okay. It's okay. I'm okay. I'm not hurt. Everything's okay." Sabine said and kissed his forehead. "Did.....Did he do anything to you?" Ezra asked. Sabine stayed silent for a few moments. She didn't want to tell him to make him feel more guilty but not telling him might make things worse. "He.....he touch me and.........kissed me." Sabine hesitantly said and she felt Ezra hug her tighter. "I'm so sorry you had to go threw that." Ezra said still crying. "It's okay. I'm okay. He's long gone and he's not going to hurt us anymore. And it's thanks to you. You stopped him Ezra. I'm so proud of you. You are the best person I can ever love." Sabine said. Ezra looked up at her and smiled. "Thanks Sabine. I love you too." He said and they shared a passionate kiss. "Come on. Get your stuff on. Everyone will be happy to see you awake." Sabine said and Ezra nodded.

After Ezra got his armor and gear on they exited the medical wing and walked out of the palace. Once they got outside Ezra saw multiple buildings being repaired off in the distance. "Rebuilding the city is going fast." Ezra said. "Yeah. Thanks to our equipment and vehicles, repairs are going fast. The people were brought out of the underground bunkers and they're gathered at a military shelter on the other side of the palace." Sabine said. "That's good. Anything else?" Ezra asked. "Yeah. Bo wants us to gather for a meeting and then later on we'll officially announce Bo as the new Leader of Mandalore. But for now I figure they wanted to see you before that." Sabine said.

"EZRA!!!!" Ezra turned around and was immediately trapped in a group hug by Emily, Anna, Alex, Cayde and Madison. "You had us worried sick about you." Anna said. "Don't scare us like that again." Emily added. Sabine chuckled at them as they broke the hug. "Hi guys. Sorry I scared you. Madison, I see your arm is nice and healed." Ezra said. "Yeah. It healed two weeks ago. I'm back in action." Madison said with a smile. "That's good. I'm happy to see you all okay." Ezra said.

Then Bo, Ursa, Amari, Tristan, Roman and Nam came outside. Ursa saw Ezra and gave him a hugged him tight. "I'm so glad you're okay Ezra." Ursa said breaking the hug. "Yeah you had us worried." Tristan said. "Thanks. I'm glad to be okay." Ezra said.

Then a gunship flew above them and landed a few feet away. The doors slid open to reveal Rex, Ahsoka, Amelia, Vera Rona and Mira. Ahsoka was holding Rona in her arms while Mira stood next to her. When Mira's eyes went to her father her eyes widen as she felt joy and excitement in her body. "DADDY!!!!" She screamed running at Ezra. Ezra kneeled down as Mira jumped on him wrapping her small arms around his neck trapping him in a small bear hug. "Oh baby girl. I've missed you too." Ezra said hugging back. Once they broke the hug Ezra saw Mira had tears going down her face. "Hey? What's wrong Mira?" He asked concerned. All Mira did was give him a small smile and wipe some tears away with her sleeve. "It's nothing. I'm just happy that you're okay daddy." Mira said. Ezra smiled more and trapped Mira in another hug. "I know baby. I'm okay. Daddy will always be okay. I love you so much." Ezra said and kissed the side of her head. "I love you 3,000." Mira said softly. Ezra picked her up as Sabine went to grab Rona from Ahsoka. Sabine walked over back to Ezra letting him see Rona. Rona's eyes opened and looked at Ezra. Ezra gave her a small smile as she let out a small giggle. "D-Dada." Both Ezra and Sabine were shocked as the others looked over their shoulders looking at Rona. "She said her first words." Sabine said happy. "M-Mama." Rona said making the two parents smile even more. Then Bo walked to them with Amelia in her arms. "Lets head inside. We have a lot to talk about with the other Clan Leaders." She said earning nods as they walked back inside the palace.