Chapter 76

Mira was still in her cell feeling cold. She wasn't doing good at all. It looked like she was getting a cold. A fever. Her lips were turning purple, her nose was red and skin was cold. Even her tears were cold. The rebels were torturing her.

Mira was in the corner hugging herself trying her best to keep warm. "*sniffs* M-Mommy....D-Daddy. I'm cold." She said but all she got was silence in the air. It was worst for her, she was wearing the same clothes she had on the day she was taken so there was no way to keep warm. She missed her home. Her parents. And how warm it was where she was.

Mira closed her eyes and tried to focus herself. She started to breathe in and out letting her surroundings disappear. She felt her mind getting clearer and she started to feel warm again. She slowly opened her eyes to see a force bubble around her protecting her from the cold. She slightly smiled and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Four hours later, Jobin entered the cell. He looked and saw a sleeping Mira surrounded by a force bubble. He sighed and grabbed his electrical stick. He walked up to Mira and shocked her with the stick. "AAHHHHHHH!!!" Mira woke up screaming in pain. Jobin stopped. "Just because your a child don't think I'll go easy on you. You're the daughter of Ezra Bridger and you must pay for his sins." He said and shocked her again. "Please! Stop!" Mira begged but he just shocked her again. "You're father is nothing but a murderer. He's anything but good." Jobin said.

"No!" Mira said. She slowly started to get up. "My daddy is a good person. A better person than you. He would never do what you showed me. And even if it's true, I would never tell you anything about him. You're nothing but a coward." Mira said. Jobin growled and shocked her again. Mira cried out in pain as tears escaped her eyes. "Sooner or later you'll talk. It's only a matter of time."

Elsewhere

Thanks to the information Clan Bridger got from Dantooine, Ezra led the assault on every known rebel base and outpost in the galaxy destroying every last one in search for his daughter. They hit rebel bases like Talrezan Four, Hope Station and Unroola Dawn. They destroyed them all and continued their assault on the rest.

Ezra was in the command center of the bridge looking at some star charts to determine there next destination. While he was staring at it, Emily entered the bridge. "Ezra you should really get some sleep." She said. "I'll sleep after we find Mira. We've hit every base but there is no intel or anything about where Mira is. But I'm not gonna give up. I can't give up I won't stop until she's safe." Ezra said. "By the way, where are the others?" He asked. "There getting some rest waiting on our next..."

While Emily was talking Ezra felt pain through the force he clutched his head as he heard screams in pain. "No! Stop! Please! AAAHHHH!!!" "You will suffer for what your father has done!" He heard two familiar voices as a tear went down his face. "Ezra what's wrong?" Emily asked concerned. "Mira. They're....They're torturing her. We gotta hurry." Ezra said. "Then what's are next planet?" Emily asked. "The next planet is called Crait." Ezra said. "Well what are we waiting for. Lets go." Emily said. "Set course for Crait." Ezra ordered and his cruisers made the jump into hyperspace.