Chapter 2

5 years later

In a space sector, a large imperial ship was going on its route guarded by three light cruisers. "How long until we reach our destination?" The imperial officer asked. "5 more hours to go and we're still on schedule sir." The pilot said. "Good. Maintain current course." The officer ordered. "Sir we got unknown ships coming out of hyperspace and saw 10 ships in their path. "Those are Mandalorian space ships. What in blazes are they doing out here? Com their ships." The officer said. "Yes sir." The pilot send out a com relay. "Mandalorian starships, you are in restricted area. Turn around or there will be consequences." The officer warned. "Sorry, but we're not leaving until we get what we came for." Someone answered. "Who is this?" The officer asked. "None of your concern at the time." He answered.

The Mandalorian fighters started firing on the light cruisers. Tie fighters launched and attacked. The Mandalorian fighters shot rockets at the light cruisers knocking them down. Two of the Mandalorian ships docked with the supply ship. Stormtroopers stood at the airlock waiting for anyone to come in. Then the stormtroopers saw two lightsabers stab both sides of the door and cut it open.

Then Mandalorians in orange armor entered. "No survivors." The leader said. The other Mandalorians started firing at the troopers. Some troopers were running back and some stayed to fight but got shot down. As stormtroopers ran they got shot down, some tried to surrender but the Mandalorians continued to shoot them down. The leader ordered some others to go check the supplies and kill any remaining imperial troops on the ship.

He along with some others made their way to the bridge. They killed the pilots and the officers and left the imperial leader for last. "You are making a huge mistake mandos. Once the Empire finds out about this, your home world will suffer." The officer said. "Shut up." The leader said kicking him to the ground. He pulled a blaster at the officer. "No please. What do you want?" The officer asked. "I want a list of imperial shipments. Give them to me and I might let you live." The leader said. The officer nodded and downloaded a data pad of shipments. "There. That's all of them." He said. "Thank you." The leader said and shot the officer in the chest.

A female Mandalorian entered the bridge. "Ezra I have Intel on the supplies." She said. "Good Emily. What's the cargo?" Ezra asked. "It's a big one, we got food, weapons, military tech, and more on board." Emily said. "That's a big steal. Have the other imperial ships been destroyed?" Ezra said. "Yes. We are awaiting your orders." Emily said. "Alright have everyone ready to leave. Once we get back home we'll strip this ship of all its supplies." Ezra ordered. "You got it boss." Emily said and commed the other fighters to prepare to make the jump. "Everyone's ready." Emily said. "Alright. Lets go home." Ezra said and all ships jumped into hyperspace space.