Chapter 55

It's been four weeks since Alex was cleared and back into action. He still needed help whenever he needed it but Emily was always there by his side. Ever since, Emily was starting to act like her old self again. During Alex's coma she was always off and sad but tried to keep a smile on, but now, she's fully back to normal with her lover. Since Alex woke up, Ezra decided to postpone the raid on Dantooine to let Emily and Alex be together. He decided whenever he was ready, we would ready everyone for a full raid on Dantooine.

Emily and Alex was in the training room sparing with each other. They locked arms with each other trying to over power one another. "C'mon Em. Stop holding back and give it to me." Alex said pushing Emily back. Emily went for a side kick which Alex blocked. Alex kneed her in the gut making her tumble back. Emily spin kicked him in the side making him grunt at the impact. Emily then front dropkicked him making him go flying back. Alex groan at the impact and clutched his side.

When Emily realized how hard she fought him her eyes widened. "Alex!" She said quickly running over to him. She kneeled down to him placing a hand on his arm. "I'm sorry. Are you okay? Do you need to see the medics?" Emily asked concerned. All Alex did was brush her arm away. "Ugh. I'm fine. Don't need to see a doc." He said as he struggled to stand up. "But I kicked you pretty hard in the spot. Alex please you need to rest." Emily said. "I said I'm fine! Lets just go again." Alex said almost raising his voice. "No! Alex you were shot, tortured and stab! You were in a coma! You need to rest instead train!" Emily told him and Alex got irritated. "No! I don't! Stop trying to be my mother! You're not! So stop using my injury as an excuse to tell me to stop!" Alex shouted. "I tell you that because I care! What's wrong with you?! You never act like this! If you keep doing this you'll be on the medic bed again!" Emily shouted. "I'M FINE! SO SHUT UP AND STOP ANNOYING ME!" Alex yelled grabbing Emily by her shoulders and shaking her aggressively. Emily was shock at how he is acting. Her eyes filled with fear at his towering anger form with her heart beating and breathing heavy.

When Alex realized who he was yelling at, his eyes widened at the fear he saw in Emily's eyes. He let go of Emily and backed up. "Emily....I.....I didn't...." Alex couldn't bring out any words ad he ran out of the training room. "Alex wait!" Emily called out and ran after him.

The sun was going down over the planet and mostly everyone was about to head to bed. Emily was searching for Alex all over the base. She decided to check his room and found him their. Alex was in the corner of his room looking down with his head in his hands. Emily was hesitant to walk in but she knew what happened wasn't Alex's fault and he wouldn't hurt her so she walk in. She kneeled down to him. "Alex?" Alex rose his head up and she saw Alex had tears in his eyes and was shocked. Alex hardly ever cried about anything. Emily wrapped her arms around him in comfort. "I'm so sorry Emily. I didn't mean to snap like that. I know you were just worried and looking out for me." Alex said. "It's okay. I'm here for You always. What's been going on with you?" Emily asked.

"*sighs* I've been having.....nightmares." Alex admitted. "What were they about?" Emily asked. "We were being tortured again. They.....they killed you. And I was too weak to do anything. I had to watch you die and I couldn't do anything." Alex said. Emily's heart melt hearing the way Alex was talking. His voice cracked and he was so vulnerable. She knew she had to do something.

"It's okay Alex. They aren't gonna kill me or hurt you. But this isn't the Alex I know. The Alex I know wouldn't let a nightmare break him like this. He would stay strong over any situation. That's the Alex I know. My Alex." Emily told him.

Alex lifted his head up and smiled at her. "What if I have another nightmare?" He asked. "Maybe if I stay with you, they won't come." Emily suggested and Alex smiled. "Sure."

After a few short moments, Alex had his armor on and just wearing his pants while his shirt was off. He looked to see Emily also had her armor off and just wearing just some pants and her bra. Alex admired her body. "You are absolutely stunning." He said and Emily blushed. "Ah, I'm not that attractive." She said. "You kidding. You're the best view I can ever have." Alex said putting his hands on her waist. Emily smiled. "Thanks." Emily looked down at Alex's scar on his side and placed a hand on it. Alex grabbed her hand. "That ain't nothing to worry about right now." He said and kissed her hand. They both got into bed together. Emily resting her head on Alex's chest while he had an arm around her. "You're lucky I love you, otherwise I wouldn't be cuddling with you." Emily said and Alex chuckled. "Yeah, lucky me." He said and kissed her forehead. "Night Em. Love you." "Night Alex. Love you too." Soon they both fell asleep in each others arms.