Chapter 82

Months has past since Clan Bridger made the treaty to the Rebellion. Things has gone well on both sides. The rebels haven't messed around in there territory for some time and haven't crossed paths yet. There wasn't much to do so Clan Bridger took things slow. Ezra wanted to be by Sabine and baby Rona's side just to have fun with his family.

On a slow day at the base, Ezra and Sabine were in their throne room sitting down and watching Mira play with her baby sister in front of them. They were playing with Mira's favorite lothcat toy Ezra got her. As they continued to watch them their door opened and Emily and Alex stepped in. "Hey guys. What's going on?" Ezra asked. "One of Clan Wren's cruisers just dropped out of hyperspace and your parents want to speak to you both." Alex said. "Did they say what it was about?" Sabine asked. "All they said was that it was serious and important. They brought guest with them as well." Emily said. Ezra and Sabine looked at each other and back at the two. "Okay. Let's go see them." Sabine said as they both got up from their thrones. Sabine went to pick Rona up and cradle her in her arms while Ezra grabbed Mira's hand and they all walked out.

The family walked onto the airfield to meet them all and as they walked they saw a shuttle landing in front of them. Then the ramp lowered and first Sabine's parents and brother walked off followed by two others. One female with familiar armor color and a male who was unfamiliar to them who was holding a little girl in his arms.

"Mother, father, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Sabine asked. "Something big is gonna happen my daughter. I believe you already know our future leader and also my closest friend." Ursa said gesturing over to the female who took off her helmet. "Bo-katan. It's good to see you again." Sabine said with a smile. "It's good to see you too. And I'm to assume that Ezra Bridger here is your husband?" Bo asked. "Yeah he is. Also leader of our Clan." Sabine said. "So I've heard." Bo stated. "It's a pleasure to see you again Bo-katan. If you don't remember, I was on Mandalore with you Sabine and her parnets years ago." Ezra told her. "Indeed I do remember. Once just a Jedi boy to a Mandalorian warrior." Bo said. "Yeah. Respect." The male said as he took off his helmet. "Forgive me you were never introduced. This is Roman Vizsla. My husband. His brother led Death Watch during the clone wars and after his passing, Roman led the resistance to help take back Mandalore before the fall of the Republic." Bo explained. "It's good to see you. I've heard so many stories about this Clan." Roman said. "Good things I hope." Ezra said. "Well, not from the Empire of course." Roman said and they both laughed. "And this is our daughter. Amelia." Roman said as he set Amelia down. "Hi." She said a little shy.

Then Amelia locked eyes and walked towards one another. "Hi. I'm Mira." Mira greeted. "I'm Amelia. How old are you?" Amelia asked. "I'm five." Mira answered. "Huh. Same as me." Amelia admitted. "So, uh, wanna go do something together?" Mira asked and Amelia have a small smile. "Sure." She said as they both ran off inside the base leaving the adults to chuckle at their children. "So what's this big thing that's happening?" Sabine asked and everyone got serious again. "Lets talk inside." Bo said and they all walked inside.

Ezra and Sabine led them to their throne room and saw Amelia and Mira playing across the room. They all went over to a open holo table and Bo stuck a chip inside it revealing Mandalore. "The Empire has stepped up their defenses over Mandalore. They have the entire capital city of Sundari on full lockdown. Our Clans and others has no choice but to retreat off world so we could regroup and figure out a way to strike back." Bo explained. "The imperial blockade was large and tight. Not many ships can out maneuver past them all without getting shot down. And we figured out how. Judging by past, I'm guessing you two would know this man." Roman said as he pulled up and image of a man from both their past. A man with blue skin and red eyes. "Grand Admiral Thrawn." Both Ezra and Sabine said.