Chapter 18

A/N: why didn't anyone tell me I was spelling Kyber Crystal wrong?! I was spelling it with a C instead of a K! I feel like an idiot for misspelling it now! Oh well I have to go BACK and change it! Any way, Enjoy!

Scorch out!!!

Ezra and Emily stood before the so called Mandalorian know as Seth has he pulled out a red lightsaber. Emily pulled out her blasters and started shooting at Seth. Seth blocked all her blast with ease and shot one back at her as Emily stumbled back. Ezra caught her before she fell down. "Are you an Inquisitor?" Ezra asked. "No. More like a Sith Assassin. Trained by Darth Vader himself." Seth said.

"So you're here for me?" Ezra asked. "Yes. I've been tasked to bring you to Lord Vader alive. So I suggest that you come with me willingly or there will be pain involved if I have to take you by force." Seth told him. "That sounds like a threat." Ezra stated. "See it as you want but I came here for you and I don't care how I make you come." Seth said.

Ezra grabbed both his lightsabers and ignited them. "Emily get the Kyber Crystal out of here. I'll hold him off." Ezra said. "No way. I wanna help you fight him. We can take him together." Emily protested. "I can handle him. Just focus on the mission." Ezra said. Although Emily didn't want to leave him, she had to get the Crystal out of here. She grabbed the cart and pushed it to the door. "Good luck. And be careful." She said to Ezra, he nodded and Emily left.

Ezra turned his attention back to Seth. "Ah. A fight it will be then. Lets see if what they say about you being a powerful jedi are true." Seth said. "Lets hope you're ready." Ezra said. They ran towards each other and clashed their lightsabers.

Emily ran through the halls of the base with the Kyber Crystal on tow in a cart. She pulled out her comm and talked into it. "This is Emily. I want a ship at the back landing pad of the base ASAP." She said. "Yes ma'am. We're on our way." A pilot said. She then got another call on her comm. "Emily, it's Amari. Where's Ezra? He's not picking up his comm." Amari asked. "We ran into some trouble in the power room. I got the Kyber Crystal with me and heading to the exfil." Emily explained. "Wait what kind of trouble?" Amari asked. "It was some kind of Mandalorian Sith Assassin there with us. Ezra is dealing with him at the moment. When the Kyber Crystal is safe in our possession, I'll meet up with you and we can meet up with Ezra." Emily said. "Alright. We're almost done with the Imperials here. We'll be waiting." Amari said. "Copy that. Good luck." Emily said. She put her comm away and continued to run.

Ezra and Seth clashed their lightsabers back and forward against each other. Ezra swung his lightsabers up and down as Seth swung his and went for a kick. Ezra backflipped away from the kick and rushed him for another attack. As they clashed again, they both used the force to push each other back. They both got up and stared at each other through their helmets. "I'm impressed. You got some good skills." Ezra complemented. "Yes Lord Vader's training pays tribute to my skills." Seth stated. "I bet. By the way, like the armor. Where did you get it?" Ezra asked. "If you're wondering if I stole this and claimed it as my own, then no. I forged this armor with my Clan a long time ago. My Clan was the mightiest clan in the Old Republic. And it had great tides to the Sith." Seth explained.