Chapter 92: Battle of Mandalore part 8

It's been 40 hours since the Mandalorian clans broke threw the first line of defense and were about to attack their next objective. They were able to bring in the other Clan leaders down along with some reinforcements. New troops, fighters, gunships and tanks. They currently made a small outpost on the outskirts of their next target and were planning their attack.

Ezra, Sabine, Ursa, Amari, Tristan, Bo, Roman, Nam, Ava and Tarlec were on board the Mobile Operations Center as they looked at a holo image of an Imperial base. "So our next objective is a imperial base. This base is 50 miles outside of Sundari. We're gonna take it and use it as our temporary base. It'll be a useful place to store our fighters and tanks for the time being. We'll need all Clans on this one. This base has turrets, Ties and many stormtroopers." Bo explained. "This will be a tricky one. We had a lot of injuries in the first wave. Especially in the bunker and tower teams." Sabine stated.

"I know. Which is why we're gonna divide and conquer. Our spies tell us that this base is supplied by another train. This train has a built in distress signal. It sends an emergency signal to the base and the base sends troopers to assist the train. Before we attack the base, we'll need two Clan leaders to take a team and attack the train to lure away most of their forces. With most of their forces gone they won't stand a chance. So we'll need two volunteers to attack train. Who wants to do it?" Roman asked. "I'll do it." Ursa said. "I might as well go too." Ezra also said. "Ezra, you sure?" Sabine asked. "Hey, I got this. Besides, I'll have my mother-in-law to back me up." Ezra said smirking over at Ursa and she smirked back at him. "All right. Not that our teams are set, let get going." Bo said.

Everyone was getting ready to move on to the base. Emily, Anna, Alex, Cayde and Madison wanted to go with Ezra badly, but he told them to go with Sabine to raid the base. After everyone was ready, Ezra was about to join Ursa and their team until Sabine walked up to him. "Please, be careful Ez. Look out for yourself and mom for me." She said. Ezra saw the worry look on her face and pulled her into a hug. "You got the hard mission. I should be worried about you. Don't worry about a thing. I'll be careful." He said. Sabine looked up at him and smiled. Ezra joined Ursa on the gunship and they took off.

30 minutes later

Bo, Sabine, Roman, Amari, Tristan, Nam, Ava and Tarlec along with their forces are currently outside the base over looking it on a hillside.

They were waiting until they got word from Ezra and Ursa that they engaged the Imperial train. Amari looked over at her daughter and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I just got a bad feeling when I saw Ezra and mom leave." Sabine said. "Don't worry. If I know your mother, she'll survive anything. As for Ezra, you know he can survive anything. Just focus on the mission and you'll see him again." Amari told her. "Yeah. You're right." Sabine said.

Then they heard alarms go off at the base and saw troopers leaving the base. Then they got a transmission from Ezra and Ursa. "We have engaged the train and imperial reinforcements should be on our way. We'll the word to attack soon." Ezra said and the call ended. "Okay. Sabine have some of your best people go down there and find a blind spot we can attack." Bo said. "Got it." Sabine said as she turned over to Emily and the others. "Emily, Alex, Anna Cayde, Madison, go find us a blind spot to attack." She told them. "I guess we're the best." Emily said. "Obviously." Anna added as they walked down the hill.