Chapter 110: Final Battle For Sundari

Before the sun could rise, all the Clans were readying for the final battle for Sundari. The cruiser were able to give out reinforcements to the ground armies. 50 additional tanks, 20 gunships, 30 heavy cannons and 5,000 more soldiers. They were more than ready for the Empire and took extra precautions to handle any surprise attacks.

While everyone was getting ready,Alex was at the entrance of the city looking up at the sky above waiting on a special cargo that was to be delivered to him. While he was waiting he heard footsteps behind him and looked to see Emily walking towards him. "I've been looking for you." She said. "Yeah sorry. Just waiting on something to come." Alex said. "Oh? Like what?" Emily asked. "You'll see." Alex said.

Then a large drop ship came into view and landed right in front of the two. The side doors as five troopers dragged a large box out. "Is this it?" Alex asked. "Yes sir. Fueled up and ready to go." The trooper said opening up revealing a mech suit.

"Ah, there she is. The Mandalorian War Predator." Alex said. "Whoa you're bringing in the war mech? I thought you fighting with us." Emily said. "Yeah I know. Ezra gave out a last minute request. He wants me on the frontlines with many other mechs clearing a path for the ground team to get close." Alex said. Emily had a worried look on her face knowing that her new husband is gonna be on the frontlines while she was in the back. Alex saw the look on her face and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey, no need to make that face. I'll be fine. That mech can withstand an orbital strike. I'll be very protected. I'll be careful too." Alex said and Emily looked up at him. "You better be. Because you don't I'll be sad." Emily said making Alex chuckle. "We wouldn't want that now would we." He said kissing her on the lips. "Since you're here how bout you help me take this baby down to the others to get ready." Alex said and Emily nodded.

Back in the city/at raided imperial base

After the Clan leaders had another meeting going over their final push on the palace, Ezra and Sabine walked towards the garage area where all the Clans were working in the tanks. They saw everyone fueling up tanks or repairing them from last battles. In the middle of the large garage was most of Clan Bridger and Ezra and Sabine saw Cayde, Anna and Madison working on a tank with the three on top of it having a argument about something.

"No! That's not right! This one goes here, that one goes there!" Madison said. "Are you sure. What if something happens to the damn thing." Cayde said. "Look if you have this connected to the power core the weapons won't work and engine will stall. You have to connect it to the power cufflers for more power in the armor and weapons." Madison said. "She has a point." Anna said. "Ugh fine. Can't believe I'm taking orders from you about this kind of stuff." Cayde said under his breath but Madison heard him and smacked him on his head. "Well I'm the expert when it comes to mechanical stuff so I out rank you in this matter." She said with a smirk. "Anna! Back me up here!" Cayde turned to his girlfriend for some help. "Sorry babe. She makes a good point about that." Anna said with an innocent smile and Cayde just rolled his eyes.

Then they noticed Ezra and Sabine watching them and they climbed down to them. "Hey guys, what's up?" Anna asked. "Nothing really. Just came to check on you guys." Sabine said. "Well after a few small arguments we final decided that I was better at mechanical stuff than Cayde and we're now completely ready for the final assault." Madison said. "Good. We can't afford to mess this up. Just as planned, storm the palace and takeout everyone inside." Ezra said. "The sooner we get this done the better. I haven't had a good nights sleep in weeks." Anna said making them chuckle.

"Yo Ezra!" Alex called out from behind. They turned around and saw him with Emily dragging the Mandalorian War Predator behind them. "Good you got it. Is it ready to go?" Ezra asked. "Yup. Can't wait to take this bad boy out." Alex said. "Wait you're actually gonna pilot that thing. You sure you can handle it?" Madison asked kind of worried. "Don't worry. I've been through the basics and I think I'll manage." Alex said. Emily walked closer to Ezra and Lightly punched him in the arm. "Why didn't you tell me you was putting Alex on the front lines?" She asked. "Sorry. I meant to tell you really but we was called in for another meeting and I didn't get the chance. You know I would never go behind your back with Alex." Ezra said. "Yeah Em, don't worry. I'll be okay." Alex added. "Okay. I'll try not to worry too much. Wouldn't want my husband getting distracted by me worrying too much." Emily said. "Y'know speaking of which, don't you guys wanna start your own Clan?" Cayde asked and Emily and Alex gave him a confused look. "Why would we do that?" Alex asked. "Well, you guys are married now and it's the same thing Ezra and Sabine did." Cayde said. "Yeah well we talked about it and we decided not to. We told Ezra and Sabine and they said they don't have a problem with us staying in the Clan. We like our positions and rank in this Clan right now." Emily said. "We're not that into tradition so that's why we were okay with it. And besides Clan Bridger would be losing two of the best if they had left." Sabine said. "That's good. I didn't want to have to chose which Clan to be apart of. I like the fact that we're all together in one Clan." Anna added.