Chapter 14

Everyone was ready and prepared to head out. Ezra, Emily, Tristan and Amari were set to leave in a few moments. Sabine, Ursa, Mira and Alex walked towards them.

"So how long do you think you all will be gone?" Sabine asked. "Giving the places Emily said we had to go, a while probably." Ezra answered. Sabine had a sad look on her face. "Hey don't worry. We'll be okay." Ezra reassured her. Sabine smiled and hugged him.

"I still wish I could come with you." Alex told Emily. "But you still have to heal." Emily said. "But like I said I feel fine." Alex said. "Oh yeah." Emily said and punched him in the torso where he got shot at. Alex grunted by the pain. "Well do ya? Huh?" She punched him again in the same spot. "Okay!" Alex said grabbing both her arms. "Come on. This is me you're trying to lie to. Just focus on getting better so you can be at your game." Emily told him. "*signs* fine. Just promise me you'll be okay." Alex said. "Don't I will. You know I will." Emily said and kissed him.

"You sure you don't need me to come with you on this?" Ursa asked. "Nah, Sabine's gonna need you here while we're gone you here to help in case of an attack." Amari said. "Well then, I wish you both luck. Tristan be nice to your brother in law on this mission." Ursa said. "Yeah, I know mother. Well be okay." Tristan said. Ursa smiled and kissed Tristan on the forehead and placed her hands on both their shoulders. "I love you both." She said and hugged them and kissed Amari. "We love you too." They both said.

"Daddy are gonna be gone for long?" Mira asked. "Yes. I have to be gone for awhile." Ezra told her. "But I don't want you to leave for long." Mira said sadly. Ezra kneeled down to her and placed hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. You know I could never be away from you for too long. You can always give me a call anytime you want and I'll always answer. And if you ever need me, I'll always be there." Ezra reassured her. Mira smiled and hugged her father tight and he kissed the top of her head. Ezra got up and kissed Sabine on the lips. "See you soon. Love you." Ezra said. "Love you too." Sabine said.

Ezra, Emily, Tristan and Amari got on their ship and waved goodbye to the others. All the Clan Bridger ships took off from the planet. "Alright Emily, what's our first objective?" Ezra asked. Emily pulled up a planet on a holo projector. "Our first planet is located in the outer rim system. It's called Teth. The Empire shipped the First Kyber Crystal to this planet on its remote research base. It will take us at least 10 hours to get there." Emily explained. "Alright, all ships prepare to jump." Ezra ordered in his com and all the ships jumped into hyperspace.