Chapter 99: Battle of Mandalore part 15

The battle outside the Sundari raged on for what seemed like hours. Both sides giving it their all to win. Mandalorians flying in the air and running on the ground, tanks on both sides firing multiple cannons at each other. Explosions left and right. With all the Clan leaders charging on the front lines with all their forces behind them giving it their all the take down the Empire.

Almost half of the Empire's garrison was outside the city fighting to keep control of the capital. The sent out their best forces to defend their lines. You could say they were desperate to keep control. And you would be right about that. They are desperate.

 They are desperate

On the front lines of the fight, Ezra and Sabine were back to back with each other taking down stormtroopers that was surrounding them. Ezra cut down stormtroopers with his lightsabers while Sabine blasted them down. "So Ezra, how many bucketheads have you put down so far?" Sabine asked. "55. That's my count and you?" Ezra asked back. "60. I'm winning." Sabine said and she heard Ezra groaned. "You always gotta one-up me." He said. "It's what I do." Sabine said.

Then they were approached by Bo and Roman. "What's the situation?" Bo asked. "Most of the troopers have fallen back behind the walkers and are holding their ground." Ezra said. "We need to end this. We still need to disable that second orbital cannon control tower so our cruisers can come closer to the planet." Roman said. "I have a plan. But it's risky. On speeders me and small team can take speeders straight down the center if you guys give us the right opening." Sabine said. "It's good. Risky but good. Lets go get you some speeders." Bo said as they ran back towards the tanks.