Chapter 66

"KKKKKRRRAAAAAAGH!!!!!!"

"Move!" Ahsoka shouted as the dark creature swing its tail at them. They quickly got out of the way. "What is that thing?!" Anna asked. "Fight now! Ask questions later!" Sabine said as they shot at the creatures. "Aim for their backs! That's the weak point of their body!" Rex told them. Cayde tried to fly with his jetpack but he was swatted out of the air and hit the ground hard. Anna fired her rockets at them all and only some hit.

They were quickly being surrounded by them from what looked like all directions. "We need to find a way out of here!" Sabine said. "They're too many of them to rush all at once!" Ahsoka said. "Damnit! Cayde! Anna! Flamethrowers!" Sabine ordered. They both jumped in front and shot fire out of their wrists in the surrounding area. Some of the creatures got burned while the rest retreated into the trees. Once it looked like it was all clear, they stopped. "That should give us enough time to escape." Sabine said. Suddenly they heard large footsteps approaching them. They turned around and saw a Rancor that looked like the other creatures.

 They turned around and saw a Rancor that looked like the other creatures

"Aw great! This is just perfect!" Cayde said sarcastically. "We can't take it out! We have to run!" Ahsoka said. They all were about to run until they were jumped from behind by those creatures. Ahsoka, Sabine and Rex were sent into a tree while Cayde and Anna was restrained to the ground. "We will take these two to our queen. The others aren't worth our time." The big one said. They dragged Anna and Cayde away leaving the others.

"No! Get back here with them!" Sabine shouted as she tried to go after them but was stopped by Ahsoka. "We can't. We need a plan." She said. Sabine snatched her arm away from her and faced her. "First I wanna know what the hell are those things?! You never said anything about those....whatever they are, on this planet!" Sabine shouted. "We know and we're sorry. If we had said something and changed direction, Anna and Cayde wouldn't have been taken." Ahsoka said. Sabine calmed down a bit. "Okay. So what are those things?" She asked. "They........call themselves the Xenomorphs. From what we could tell they've been on this planet for years. They aren't advanced but they are dangerous to deal with." Ahsoka explained. "They capture anything they can and take them to this Queen and whatever they catch is fed to it." Rex finished. Sabine felt a flicker of fear inside her for Anna and Cayde. "How long until this 'queen' is 'fed' exactly.l?" She asked. "Not long. Her next feeding time is tomorrow night." Ahsoka told her. "How do you know this?" Sabine asked. Ahsoka and Rex looked at each other and back to Sabine. "We have encountered to queen a while back." Rex told her. "What happened? Please. I need to know if we're gonna save Anna and Cayde." Sabine asked. After a long sigh, Ahsoka spoke up. "It was on the second year of coming to this planet. When we still didn't know much about it......"