Chapter 51

2 hours later

Anna woke up with a bag over her head. She tried to speak but couldn't. She had tape over her mouth. She tried to move but she was tied to a chair. Arms behind her back and both her legs tied to two. "Good. She's awake." Someone said. Anna's bag was ripped off her head and she was met with a blinding light. Once her eyes focused more she was six figures in front of her. "Glad she's awake. It wasn't much 'fun' with her while she was asleep." Another said with a chuckle. Then Anna's mind filled with horrifying thoughts of what they were doing while she was out.

Anna noticed her armor was taken off and was put into a bag in the corner. She gave each of the six figures a glare trying to hide her fear. Ah don't look at us like that. I mean c'mon, a good looking girl like yourself walking alone in a dark alleyway. We couldn't help ourselves." The man said. He walked up to Anna who tried to jerk away but couldn't move out of her bonds. "Mmmmmm!" Anna tried to say. "What's that? I can't hear you." He said teasing her state. He stroked her cheek with his finger sending Anna bad chills inside her. His other hand went to Anna's thigh and Anna jerked at the touch. Her heart started to race in fear as his hand went higher and higher.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Anna tried to move away but was held still. "Give up trying to speak. No one will hear you. Even if we took off your tape." The man said. Anna started to rock her chair seeing if she could break it by making herself fall. Then another man came up and held her still by the shoulders. The guy then slid his hands from Anna's shoulders too her sides. His hands then went under her shirt to her skin. Anna now had tears in her eyes as they touch her.

"Now lets hear that voice of hers." The man in front of Anna said and ripped the tape off her mouth. Anna grunted at the skin as more tears formed. "Let me go you kriffing sleemos! You can't to this to me!" Anna shouted trying to hold back her sobs. "We know. But who's gonna stop us? You?" The man said and they all laughed. "It's only a matter a time until someone finds me. And when they do, you're all dead!" Anna said. "Well that's a shame for you. No one will know where you are and the Empire doesn't care about damsels in distress. So you'll be ours for a long while." The man explained and Anna put her head down.

The man kneeled down to her and put his hand under her chin. "Don't be sad. This is just how life is here and around the galaxy. You just have to accepted it and it will be fair for everyone." He said while putting his fingers in Anna's red hair. Anna looked up and him with a glare. Before he could react, Anna gave him a headbutt on his nose sending him to the ground.

"You're wrong. People like you are scum that don't deserve to live." Anna said. The got up with a hand over his head. "You bitch!" He said and punched Anna hard in the face making her fall down. The man behind Anna aggressively picked her up and put her back up. Anna's face was bruised now. It was bad enough that her arm was still kinda broken. "*chuckle* Ya know. I do like the ones that fight back." The man said. "C'mon boys. Lets all have our turn with her." He told the others. Anna's eyes widened in horror and fear at what he said. The other men slowly walked to her with an evil chuckle. "No! Stop! Get away from! Stop!" Anna shouted but to no avail.

Elsewhere

"What if she didn't make it out okay? What she's hurt? What if she was captured by any surviving rebels or the Empire?" Emily asked all these questions pacing back and forward in the Ghosts common room panicking. "Emily. You need to relax." Ezra said. "How can I relax?! The kid's out their by herself with no one to look out for her. We should go look for her." Emily said. "Emily. Anna's strong. You trained her well. And don't forget, Cayde's also out there. If she's lost, I know he can find her with out a problem." Ezra reassured her placing a hand on her shoulder. Emily looked down. "I hope you're right. I just can't bare the thought of anything happening to her." Emily said. Ezra gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze and she nodded.

Back to Anna

After 30 minutes, all the men backed away from Anna. Anna's hair was ruffled up. Her sleeves were tore off along with parts of her shirt around her waste. She had bruises on her face and her arm was still broken. She had tears going down her face and she cried. "Please....no more.....I can't." Anna said in her sobs. "Aww sorry little lady. Guess we were too ruff with you at the start. But at least we slowed down at the end. I gotta say, the way your body felt was the best feeling I ever gotten in a long while." The man said. Anna had more tears going down her face still feeling everywhere the hands went on her body that will probably haunt her for awhile. "What do you say we kick things up a notch or two. Take off her boots and pants and let the fun continue." The man ordered. They all started to walk close to her again with hands reached out to her. "No! Please! Stop! Not again! Please! Don't!" Anna cried out pleading with them but they didn't listen

Suddenly as they were about to get their hands on her, they heard a noise. "What was that?" The other man asked. "Help! Please! Someone-mmmmmmmm!" Anna tried to call out but one of them quickly put the tape back on her mouth. "Just for that, once we find out what was that noise, we'll double what we were planning to do." The man said which made Anna shake and tremble in fear as more tears came out. "Lets go find out who's here." He said. "What about her?" The other ask. "Watch her and wait for us to come back." He ordered and all five of them left.

It was ten minutes after they left. The one guy was next to Anna watching and waiting for the others. Anna started to loose hope that anyone will find her. What if she was trapped here with them forever? What if she never returns home? What if she dies here? All these questions in her mind made her cry more. Her sobs were muffled but they were there. "Man it's taking them forever to get back." The guy said out loud. "I'm trying to do this now. Maybe I can do it since I'm alone with you." He added walking in front of Anna. He got on his knees now being eye to eye with Anna. Anna looked at him with pleading eyes. All he did was smile and place both hands on both her thighs rubbing them up and down. Anna started to cry again shaking her head no. The man forced her legs to open and moved in closer.

Just then, a grapple line shot from behind and around the mans neck pulling him off of Anna. He landed a few feet away from and shot hid head up. "Who did that?! He asked out loud. He looked behind him and saw a figure in armor standing before him. Anna raised her head up looking at the figure. Her vision was blurry from crying but she could tell who it was by the armor cover. It was Cayde.

"H-How did you make it past them? Guys!" The man said. Cayde pointed up. The man followed his finger and saw the rest of his group hanging from a ledge, dead. "If you think it's okay to touch a women without her permission, people like you don't deserve to live." Cayde said with a menacing tone. The man tried to run but Cayde kicked him in the head. He jumped on top of him and repeatedly punched him in the head hard over and over and over again. "Don't! You! Dare! Touch! Her! Again!!!" He shouted as he punched him.

After one finally punch, Cayde realized that the guy was laying dead under him. He looked at his hands and saw that they were very bloody. "Ew. Nasty." He said and ran over to Anna. He kneeled down to her cutting of the bonds on her legs and arms. Anna fell into Cayde still crying. "Hey. It's okay. You're safe now." Cayde comforted her. He went to grabbed the bag her armor was on and put it over his back. Cayde went back to Anna and picked her up bridal style walking out of the dark building. Anna looked up at him with sad and pleading eyes. "Don't worry. I got you. They aren't gonna hurt you anymore." Cayde told her. Anna slightly smiled and buried her face into his chest. "Thank you Cayde." She said before she drifted off to sleep.