Chapter 9

They landed ships on the planet. They were met by a crowd with applause by the other Mandalorians of Clan Bridger. "Great job today! All of you! The Rebellion has made a big mistake challenging us! We'll make plans to retaliate against them soon! For now everyone be ready!" Ezra said. "Yes sir!!!" They all yelled and went back to work. "Emily, Alex. Tomorrow we go over a plan to strike back against the rebels. It's one thing to attack us on a mission. But our home is another story." Ezra ordered. "You got it boss. Is there anything else for the rest of the day?" Emily asked. "No. We had a good fight today. Get some rest you two." Ezra said. Emily nodded and walked off with Alex. "So what now?" Ezra asked Sabine. "Well we got a special mission." Sabine told him.  Ezra thought for a moment and remember. "Yeah lets go, before she gets impatient." Ezra said and they walked into the base.

They walked down the hall towards their room and took off their armor plates. Once they took the armor plates, they went to Mira's room. They opened the door and saw her levitating her new helmet with the force. "She has gotten strong with the force." Ezra told Sabine. "Well she's just like you Ez." Sabine stated. When Mira noticed them in the doorway, she got up and hugged them both. "Mommy! Daddy! Are you okay?" She asked. "Yes we are. You know we are always gonna survive anything." Sabine told her. "So are you ready to get to work?" Ezra asked. "Yeah!"

Ezra and Sabine was helping Mira paint her helmet. They had spray paint and paint brushes. They were sitting on her bed. Mira wanted to use blue and orange. Sabine helped her paint and Ezra held the helmet steady for her. Mira was having fun with her parents. She mostly had one parent to have fun with because the other was on a mission. But today was great for her, she was having a great time with both her parents.

Mira looked up at her farther and her mother and got an idea. She dipped her hands in some orange paint and smeared it on Ezra's face. Ezra had a surprised look on his face while Sabine was laughing at him. "What are you laughing at mommy?" Mira asked while she dipped her hands in blue paint and smeared it on Sabine's face. "Okay lil missy, you asked for it!" Sabine shouted and she put a paint brush in the orange and rubbed it on her face. Ezra rubbed a blue paint brush on her cheek.

They all were having a paint fight and getting messy. They were laughing and playing like crazy. They were using all the paint in the cans and the buckets. After they used most of the paint they looked at each others faces. They were covered with paint. They laughed at each others messy state. "Well I guess we should clean up." Sabine said. "Yeah come on Mira." Ezra said and picked her up.

After they had a good cleaning, it was night time. They were in Mira's room. "Alright Mira. It's time to sleep." Ezra said. "But daddy *yawns* I'm not tired." Mira said rubbing her eyes. "Come on sweetie. It's time for bed." Sabine told her. Mira laid down in bed and Ezra tucked her in the covers. They were about to leave but Mira stopped them. "Can you stay with me please?" She asked with eyes neither of them couldn't resist. "Alright. We will." Ezra said. They both laid down on each side of Mira in bed. Mira hugged Ezra's arm and closed her eyes. "Night Mira." Ezra said. "Night daddy." Mira said and fell asleep. "She's cute when she sleeps." Sabine stated. "Yeah she is." Ezra added and kissed Sabine. "Night." "Goodnight." They said and fell asleep.