Part 44

Jaehyun slammed the door cat shut, locking the modern vehicle soon after

Jaehyun slammed the door cat shut, locking the modern vehicle soon after. He tucked his hands into the pockets of his jacket, burying his chin into his turtleneck in an attempt to feel warmer against the chilly winter air. Looking around, the street was almost completely void of light, some coming from a flickering lamp a few blocks down and the rest from the apartments of people who still weren't sleeping.

He had immediately came here after making sure to safely drop off Sebin at the mansion, leaving her in the care of the few members that are there.

And where was Jaehyun exactly?

Well... he wasn't really sure. All he knew that it wasn't pleasant.

Walking up towards the monotone gray building, he immediately noticed the boarded-up windows and that it seemed to be as dark as ever. Jaehyun's eyes narrowed as he read the sign beside the huge double door.

64 April street

He looked down at his watch. 2:03AM.

And then with no hesitation, he walked up the feeble, cracking wooden staircase and pushed the doors wide open. Of course they were unlocked, allowing him to infiltrate the huge space.

After shutting the doors behind him, the first thing he noticed was the noise. The muffled, barely audible noise coming somewhere from under his feet.

'Oh I wonder what that could be.'
Jaehyun thought to himself sarcastically.

He then turned upon hearing light footsteps approaching him.

"Jaehyun." Johnny waved, a content smile on his face.

"So you got him." Jaehyun walked in the other's direction, meeting him half way.

"Of course, there was no way we wouldn't " Johnny chuckled. "Come on, this way. He can't wait to meet you."

The two then walked on, reaching another door, though this one seemed much stronger and was made out of metal. Upon opening it, the strange noise was suddenly much louder, becoming more coherent as they walked down the spiraling staircase into the basement.

Only then could you tell that the 'noise' were the blood-curdling screams of a man getting tortured.

Face stone cold, Jaehyun immediately began stepping forward, gaining the attention of the rest of the people in the room.

Most of the gang was in attendance as they didn't want to miss the show. They formed a large circle around the middle of the room. Around one specific object.

A chair.

To it was tied up a limp, feeble figure, hunched over from all the pain. Strips of blood dripped down from the various slashes all around his body, landing into the puddle of red liquid under the piece of furniture. His hair was an absolute mess, and it was obvious that it had been forcefully ripped off his head as chunks of it laid around.