Part 46

The hot tub was already almost filled with people, their loud voices echoing through the winter air

The hot tub was already almost filled with people, their loud voices echoing through the winter air. It was very cold outside, but somehow the fairy lights and especially the boiling hot water made everyone feel like it was summer all over again.

"Oh, Jaehyun, hey!" Haeun called out sweetly as usual as she noticed him approaching.

Jaehyun let pass a small smile, shivering as he was only under the protection of his swim trucks and a towel he had brought over.

The rest of the people currently in the hot tub; Jisung, Donghyuck, Naeun, Doyoung, Johnny, Jeno and Mark, also greeted him with short waves before turning back to their conversation.

Jaehyun made sure to throw the towel onto the bench beside the stairs to the hot tub and then quickly walked up and submerged himself in the water. A short, satisfied sigh came out of his mouth.

"Feels good, doesn't it? I'm so busy with work these days that I forgot this hot tub exists." Johnny initiated conversation, Doyoung nodding along.

"It's been way too long."

Jaehyun looked around, trying to find someone through the steam.

"Where's Chenle?" He asked a bit confused.

"Chenle?" Johnny frowned. "Oh, after coming back from telling you and Sebin about the hot tub he just said that he wants to stay indoors and play videogames."

"I guess that mama's boy is just a little scared of the cold." Jeno joined in with a laugh.

"Yeah... hah." Jaehyun muttered under his breath, remembering that he probably disrupted the younger boy's sanity.

"Wait, wasn't Sebin supposed to come too?" Doyoung interrupted his train of thought.

"Yeah, she's about to come, she was showering when I left." Jaehyun shrugged as he settled on the left side of the hot tub with them whilst the couples were on the other side.

"I heard you're training her now, what's with that?" Johnny asked.

The other shrugged once again. "Dunno, she asked me to."

"It's not too surprising. She's fully aware of how vulnerable she is to other gangs. Might as well know some self defense just in case, especially when she can finally leave." Doyoung inputted.

"Yeah that makes sense." 

Just when they were about to continue with their conversation, they were interrupted by Haeun's sudden yell. "YOOOO SEBIN, GIRL, YOU LOOKING FINE AS FUCKKKKK." She whistled.

Everyone's attention turned to the stairs, where Sebin was putting away her towel.

And Jaehyun's jaw literally dropped.

His eyes travelled up and down her body, eyes stumbling upon every detail

His eyes travelled up and down her body, eyes stumbling upon every detail. Her structured jawline, toned muscle, shiny belly piercing, perfectly shaped figure. Her luscious, jet black wavy hair was let free, it complimented her dark, foxy eyes perfectly. Jaehyun was so, so immersed, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Woah, that swimsuit is beautiful, where'd you get it?" Naeun asked whilst peering over. 

"Cute, right? I got it recently from some shop and I didn't think I'd use it this soon." Sebin chuckled whilst looking down at herself. "Just look at how good it makes my ass look."

As she turned around to show off, the twins were hyping her up whilst all of the guys averted their eyes respectfully. Well, all except Jaehyun. His eyes were just glued on her.

"Now get up here before you freeze." Naeun smiled.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Sebin jogged up the stairs, hurriedly getting in. She laughed cheerfully, feeling the cold being replaced by the extremely hot water she was submerged in. She got over to the middle of the hot tub, between Naeun and Jaehyun.

Johnny nudged Jaehyun in the gut, catching him completely off guard.

"Stop staring so much, you're making it really obvious." He whispered into his bud's ear with a devilish smirk on his face.

Jaehyun just rolled his eyes, though he didn't bother denying Johhny's accusation. He turned his head to find Sebin there, cheerfully laughing at something stupid Jisung had said. 

'Oh god she's actually so fucking hot holy shit.' 
Jaehyun thought, the temperature in the room climbing even higher than it had been before.

Sebin was at the end of her laughing fit when she turned, finding him right beside her, staring at her with a strange expression on his face. The girl's smile fell, soon turning into a playful, seductive grin. Her eyes then quickly travelled from his face down to where his abs were submerged in the water, and then right back up. And with a small wink, she turned right back around to talk to the younger kids.

'Did she just... check me out?'
Jaehyun's mouth was on the verge of popping right open again.

"Yo, Jaejae." He suddenly got poked again, making him snap in the other direction.

"What?"
"Start paying attention." Doyoung rolled his eyes.

descriptive writing really isn't my thing & I had no idea wtf to put Sebin in

BUT LOOK AT THAT CUTE ASS SWIMSUIT FFSIJBVSIB MY BI ASS IS FANGIRLING SO HARD

no wonder Jaehyun is so fkn in love