Part 77

Jaehyun took in a deep breath, and despite barely being awake, he felt the weight situated comfortably on his stomach

Jaehyun took in a deep breath, and despite barely being awake, he felt the weight situated comfortably on his stomach. As he slowly began regaining his consciousness, a shiver spread through his body as he felt something small and cold being pressed against the center of his forehead.

The feeling of course caused his eyes to pop open, his vision slightly blurry at first before his eyes finally managed to adjust.

The room was dimly lit by the cherry-red LED lights, so much so that Jaehyun had trouble recognizing the face hovering above him.

Her hair was messy and let down, and she had pulled it to one side, revealing the other side of her neck and collarbone exposed. She was wearing a low-cut grey crop top, paired with black sports shorts. In the dim lighting, her face seemed menacing, and even evil, but most obviously it made her look way too attractive.

The feeling of cold metal quickly revealed itself, as Jaehyun felt the tip of the gun that Sebin was holding being pressed even further into his forehead.

Sebin let out a small, shaky breath, clearly having lost her words at that very moment. However, the tension-filled silence remained, as Jaehyun was equally as speechless.

"You-" Sebin finally began, voice initially  a bit shaky, but she quickly sucked in a small breath to stabilize it. "You're a menace."

Jaehyun stared at her emotionlessly, his muscles tensing at the deep eye contact that they were exchanging.

"You're the biggest motherfucking son of a bitch, did you know that?" She continued, her grip on the gun tightening.

She was once again met by silence, which clearly unnerved her. She pressed the gun further into his skin. "Answer me, dammit." She hissed out.

But her demands weren't responded to, and she took that as her que to continue speaking.

"Why did you break up with me? You said you loved me." Sebin's emotions were clearly escalating as her body began to shiver. "I know about all that playboy bullshit, but I was different. I could tell. Then why did you do that to me? Why did you break up with me?!"

By now her lower lip was trembling, her eyes slowly filling up with tears as she let go of a couple small and shaky breaths. However, Jaehyun remained calm, simply staring back into her deep, brown eyes.

"I fucking hate you. I fucking hate you so much." Sebin began rambling uncontrollably. "Because with you, for once, I felt like I belonged. I've never felt happier before than when we were together and I felt like I could let go for once. Fuck- I wanted all kinds of bad things to happen to me, just if it meant we could be together. And don't you think that us not being together will change anything- I'll still fucking join a gang just out of fucking spite for you."

Jaehyun tried to hold himself together, his adam's apple visibly bobbing as he swallowed down hard.

"And you know, I won't really have a choice from now on." Sebin exhaled with a slight smile, as the tears began running down her cheeks. "Because I am going to kill you."