Part 21

my god, thank you all for 4K! I am  S H O O K

The girl waltzed into the empty kitchen.

It was huge, fitting countless of cabinets, two fridges, a giant table with many chairs around it and a couple of other things than any kitchen needs.

It was completely ghosted except the tall figure she spotted by the fridge.

"What's up broski." She greeted before jumping onto the counter right beside him.

Jaehyun shut the door to the fridge slightly, just enough that he was able to catch Sebin in his field of vision.

"What kind of a nickname is broski?"
"One that you will hear a lot from now on." The girl chuckled under her breath.

Jaehyun scoffed. "It sucks."

"And you swallow."

"Why do you even need to call me names? Not that we're close or anything." He ignored her comment before shutting the door of the fridge and walking up to a cupboard.

"Not close? Dude, you saved me like, I don't know, 5 times? You know where I live, my name, where my family lives, my crazy ex boyfriend, probably much more since you're literally in a gang. At this point we're best friends." Sebin ranted.

"Do you think I was bothered to memorize all of that?" Jaehyun deadpanned, putting down a red bowl and pouring milk into it.

Sebin stared at him in disbelief, watching as he then opened a brand new box of cereal and put quite a lot of it into the milk.

"Did you just really do that?" The girl gawked with a face of disgust as she saw him take out a spoon.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "Please accept other's preferences, thank you."

"But that's just gross broski like I know you can do better." She exclaimed, watching as he sat down at one of the high chairs.

He just shrugged, beginning to munch on his cereal.

Sebin was still not too pleased but decided to let it go, other important questions infiltrating her mind.

"Hey, I have some other stuff to ask about."

"What is it?" Jaehyun hummed, not even looking up at her.

"So a gang... how does it operate?" She asked, voice full of curiosity.

The boy paused, not knowing how to answer at all. He slowly looked up to meet her expecting gaze, unable to form a proper answer in his mind.

"C'mon? It can't be that difficult to figure out, right?" Sebin laughed.

"It's not something an innocent girl like you should know or care about." Jaehyun concluded, continuing his snack.

The girl raised an eyebrow seductively. "Who said I'm innocent?"