Part 41

The sound of "Ring ding dong" by Shinee filled up the room by it's loud and abrupt nature

The sound of "Ring ding dong" by Shinee filled up the room by it's loud and abrupt nature. It immediately brought the sleeping girl out of her comfortable slumber, making her grunt in reluctance. One of her eyes popped open, focusing on the coffee table in front of her. There was her phone, screen extremely bright, largely displaying Jiah's name on it.

Sebin muttered something incoherent, slowly getting up in a daze. She glanced around, finding the seat beside her on the couch empty and a dark, comfortable blanket put over her body. She must've fallen asleep when they were speed running Harry Potter a majority of the night.

With even more weird noises, she leaned over, grabbed her phone and accepted the call before putting the device up to her ear.

And immediately regretting it. 

"SEBIN!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"
Jiah yelled out from the other side, panic apparent in her voice.

"I mean, I guess." Sebin rubbed her temple as she felt her ears ringing. "I'm completely fine, just having a little headache." 

"OH MY GOD THANK FUCKING GOD!"
Her friend called out in relief. 

"For what?"

"Okay, this is going to come a little bit as a shock." She began. "But your date... wait, did you sleep with him?!"

"Nah, no way."

"GOOD GOOD I LOVE YOUR INSTINCTS BABES. ABSOLUTE QUEEN." Jiah continued yelling. "BUT DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU??? SEBIN, I KNOW THIS IS GONNA FREAK YOU OUT, BUT THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS A FUCKING RAPIST!!!" 

"Yeah, I know." 

"I KNOW RIGHT, IT'S SO FUCKING- bitch what." 
Jiah paused in surprise.
"WAIT, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!!!?!??!"

"Nononono, he didn't do anything to me." Sebin immediately jumped. "I mean, he tried to, but someone helped me fight him off before he could."

"AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING TELL M-"

"Wait, how did you know?" 

"Oh me and the guy fucked, pretty good sex not gonna lie, but this morning I woke up to him talking to that dickass idiot on the phone and he went like "oH nOw You'Re GoiNG To GeT RePOrTed, YOu ShoULd'Ve gOtteN hEr AlonE eArLier aNd FuCkEd heR sO gOoD thAt ShE WoulD bE ToO AsHamEd To tEll AnyONe. I DoN'T CaRE yOU'rE IN thE hoSpiTaL DUmBASS, noW We'RE BoTH dONe FOr" and then after some talk I figured out he already had a record of raping girls and I just kicked him the fuck out in his underwear only and called you. Are you sure you're okay?? I was so fucking scared you don't even know."