Part 9

Sebin pushed open the door, revealing her apartment

Sebin pushed open the door, revealing her apartment. Jaehyun was looking around as he entered the small front hallway. 

Yuta had stayed downstairs since he definitely did not care about the ordeal, nor was it his business.

As the girl ran into a different room, Jaehyun took the few moments to look around. The main room consisted of a small living room and kitchen, both quite cozy. He couldn't say that the place was perfectly clean, but all of the clothes and papers thrown around seemed to work together harmoniously to add to the great vibe.

Jaehyun was still confused about the fact how this girl could just let anyone in her apartment and not care. As far as he knew, she had just been almost kidnapped by her ex boyfriend, but did not seem to fazed by it and trusted anyone coming her way.

The boy was snapped out of his daze as Sebin came out of a different room, most likely her bedroom, with a fat, white envelope in her hand.

"How much was it?" She did not even look up at him as she opened it up revealing pure, green cash inside.

"Aren't you being too careless? I, a complete stranger, knows where you live and hide your money."

"Yes, but 'we wont be meeting again', right Mr.Jaehyun?" Sebin raised an eyebrow whilst mocking the letter he had left her this morning.

The boy scoffed, but an amused smirk came up to his face because of her sassy attitude. "Fine, you win."

"Now what's the amount again?"

"$100."

Sebin blinked a couple of times before sighing dramatically as she pulled out a few bills. She then extended them towards him.

"Here, my food for the next week." She shook the bill, encouraging him to take it. Jaehyun cringed with no intention to do so.

"You won't be able to eat? Then why are you paying me back anyways? You could've enjoyed my kindness."

"Because it'll probably come back and haunt me later. People should be honest and fair to each other to be able to survive as a society. Now hurry up and take it before your friend comes up and screams at us again." She ranted out in one breath.

As the boy did not move, Sebin sighed out in frustration and grabbed his wrist. She shoved the money into his palm.

"Here. Now I have paid you back. You can go now." The girl smiled proudly. Jaehyun sent her a suspicious look.

"How old are you anyways? You seem so relaxed and I swear, you look younger than me." He frowned. Sebin raised an eyebrow.

"Weren't you the one who was just complaining about the fact that I am too honest to a stranger."

"Jesus Christ, you're so difficult." Jaehyun rolled his eyes getting slightly irritated.

"Anyways, I am 21, turning 22 on the 1st of January."

The boy smirked. "So I am older than you."

"Not that that changes anything. Now, do you mind? I didn't want to kick you out, but I most definitely do not want to change with a stranger in the room." She groaned out.

"Oh, I don't mind, go ahead." Jaehyun teased, crossing his arms on his chest as he leaned against the wall while looking down at the girl in front of him.

Sebin was taken aback, hearing her heart skip a beat because of his blunt statement. But she wouldn't let him take the lead and she slowly began sliding off the strap to her short dress.

It was Jaehyun's turn to be flustered at her confidence as he was forced to break eye contact because of the embarrassment.

"I take it as a sigh you're leaving, Mr.Handsome. Please have a tremendous day!" The girl grinned cheekily before walking away. "And shut the door behind you!"

Jaehyun couldn't help but feel intrigued by her unique atmosphere and cheeky personality. He found it rather attractive, since all of the girls he has ever dated were always so shy in front of him. She was different though.

But the boy shook off the thought as he turned on his heel and walked out of the front door, shutting it as he had been requested to.